Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Gathering for pots
Is there someway to manually tell a profile what to collect?
Say i need nipplewort,nagxian cudweed, etc.

or do you need to make a complete  new profile for that?
I can work it into my ephymeral script if you want so it gets these items at the same time? else i can write you a quick one with them nodes to loop em?
That would be amazing, im useing ghost claires dusklight aetherstand profile atm, and it works amazing.
I just wanted it to collect the different flowers and crescent spring water as well, to create the pots, but have no clue how to make a profile for those things, i know where they spawn and are rather fast to collect.

Only thing i cant get my head around is the ala mhigan salt crystal.
oh ill edit his RQ for you so it does :)

That item is underwater (ala mhigan salt) so the bot can't get it yet.
Here u go

Attached Files
.lua   Stormblood Aetherial - Cudweed_and_Nipplewort.lua (Size: 12.91 KB / Downloads: 59)
thanks a lot :D that was bloody fast !
Btw. fast question, is there an auto reduction mod or something? so you dont need to do reduction yourself every 3 hours, thats usually the time it takes for my bag to get full.
use the sell out app disable all but reduce tab. when u got an item in ur inv u want to reduce click always and done :) when ur bots or its full it will reduce.
(08-02-2017, 10:06 PM)mistz Wrote:  Btw. fast question, is there an auto reduction mod or something? so you dont need to do reduction yourself every 3 hours, thats usually the time it takes for my bag to get full.

wtf IS reduction anyways. how do you normall do it
(08-02-2017, 10:47 PM)jwells880910 Wrote:  use the sell out app disable all but reduce tab. when u got an item in ur inv u want to reduce click always and done :) when ur bots or its full it will reduce.

Ty jwells for the support ^^