Poll: Which timeline profile would you like to see next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Deltascape V1.0 (Savage)

11 10.89%
Deltascape V4.0 (Savage)

77 76.24%
ThPool of Tribute (Extreme)

5 4.95%
Emanation (Extreme)

8 7.92%
Total 101 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.73 Average
Deltascape V3.0 (Savage) Walkthrough
so 1.2 is for no countdown and 1.3 countdown ?
I cannot get this Sense profile to work (I've not used any other though) I put it in the C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\Sense\profiles folder and selected it in the Sense Profiles drop down box and started the fight but nothing happens, I might be using the addon wrong I guess. I have the 2 bin files that helps generate the sounds and images too. Any help?

Also there is nothing to select in the Triggers box, is that right?
does the timeline starts? you need use the ingame timer for the beginning of the fight to trigger the start
(09-25-2017, 05:45 AM)super4uwak Wrote:  does the timeline starts? you need use the ingame timer for the beginning of the fight to trigger the start

I don't think the timeline starts, what do i do to use the in game timer? sorry if this is stupid! Do i need to have specific chat channels active for the bot to pick up when the fight is starting?
(09-29-2017, 12:46 AM)asdfasfqwert1234 Wrote:  
(09-25-2017, 05:45 AM)super4uwak Wrote:  does the timeline starts? you need use the ingame timer for the beginning of the fight to trigger the start

I don't think the timeline starts, what do i do to use the in game timer? sorry if this is stupid! Do i need to have specific chat channels active for the bot to pick up when the fight is starting?

you need to make sure that the tank use the timer which is under "Party" -> "Countdown" otherwise the sense dosent start the profil and you can active the timeline and take a look it start or not
You can try the one ive been using if you want, I added in Aboodba's bossIdle function from his v2.0 profile http://www.mmominion.com/user-39778.html and I added in some auto abilities on tank busters and such depending on what job im on like so:

{
post = 0,
sync_action = 8939,
alias = "Critical Hit",
windowopen = 0,
windowclose = 50,
sounds = {
["IsTank(Player.job)"] = "Heavy damage on MT",
["IsMeleeDPS(Player.job)"] = "",
["IsRangedDPS(Player.job)"] = "",
["IsHealer(Player.job)"] = "Heal the main tank",
},
runcodes = {
["Player.job == FFXIV.JOBS.REDMAGE"] = "SendTextCommand('/action Apocatastasis <tt>')",
["Player.job == FFXIV.JOBS.BLACKMAGE"] = "SendTextCommand('/action Apocatastasis <tt>')",
["Player.job == FFXIV.JOBS.BARD"] = "SendTextCommand('/action Palisade <tt>')",
["Player.job == FFXIV.JOBS.MACHINIST"] = "SendTextCommand('/action Palisade <tt>')",
},
-- main_image = "Heavy damage on MT",
-- helper_image = "Heavy damage on MT",
-- runcode = "SendTextCommand('/e Heavy damage on MT')"
},

Attached Files
.lua   Deltascape V3.0 (Savage).lua (Size: 63.94 KB / Downloads: 17)
(09-30-2017, 12:09 AM)andrewbell8 Wrote:  blub

this has nothing to do with his problem
When i try to use this timeline just says no profile selected. Any help?
Your Walkthroughs are insanely awesome... could you do a Deltascape 4.0 Savage? and maybe put it on the store?
I have downloaded notpad+ and saved in to senses profile but I am still having isses I did the imiger and sound one in profile too, please help :(