Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Crafting Mode - Can Craft?: False - Cannot craft any of the items in the profile
* What OS are you running? Win 7 Pro
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Security Essentials
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) B:\Games\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Yes but all off.
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? Not for this

I've been trying to get Crafting Orders to work (where single crafts works without issue but is very limiting).
Here's a low level item to show the issue (I have all crafts at 60+ with Ironworks gear)
Boiled Egg from CUL:

[Image: g0sHwUd.png]

When you add this to the profile, and hover over the item, it displays that the item is not craft-able for some reason.

[Image: NE20ITO.png]

I was specifically trying to add Gyr Abanian Flour, for which I have the items for and have been able to single craft properly, and it's the same story.

[Image: coTfAhp.png]

[Image: mRsG2mr.png]
Update your bot.
(10-04-2017, 12:08 AM)sebbs Wrote:  Update your bot.

I've been applying all updates that pop up in the "updater" tab, there was even one where MinionAPP.exe got updated.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
In my case, there was another update that solved this.
I got the updates including the MinionApp.exe update, then I didn't see any other updates. At this point, the crafting didn't work like in your case. However, I checked back and there was another update which solved the problem. Check for another "third" update, it will fix this problem. :)
You're right, the next slew of updates fixed the craft-able false, but now I'm having the issue where it crafts only a single time then says cannot craft any of the items in the profile.
Thank you!
Cant help you without details screenshots etc
I see there have been multiple updates for crafting, which even changed the interface, it's probably related to that and will get fixed once all the updates get pushed.
Thanks for the help so far.
So its working for you now?
Yes, I guess I tried starting to use it while all the updates were still being worked on.
Still having small issues with crafting stopping randomly even when the set number hasn't been reached, but that's not much of an issue for me, I just restart it.
Thanks for your help!