Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
[Raid][Ultimate]Unending Coil of Bahamut (UPDATED: 1/16/2018)
Really appreciate the work you're doing for the community. Your work will act as a base/catalyst for future profiles.
Check 
I've been working with Orozcouscg to help get this profile working extra hard for you guys.

You'll have a new update soon with Doom / Thunderstruck Markers support, and soon more.

Took a small break from my projects to make sure he has the tools needed to give you guys the best profiles you can get, so make sure you give your part and leave feedback on:
  • What is working well
  • What isn't working as intended, or more importantly, as it should
  • What you'd like to see from his profiles.
For the longest time, I've been wanting to contribute to our Sense community, and make it the best it can be. Atm, I just have too many projects than I can handle, so let me know what you guys want and I'll do my very best to help make sure our Sense developers can give you guys what you want.
Great! I plan to provide feedback on the next update that comes out. Super excited about it!
Reference Update.  Ultimate profile from now on will be referenced solely by this video by Xeno.

and yes...this profile will be extensive and likely the biggest sense profile ever made...considering this video reference is 42+ minutes long we have a long way to go.