Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
No Matts
(03-06-2018, 01:37 AM)RemyKoda Wrote:  
(03-05-2018, 07:05 AM)sebbs Wrote:  make sure you have no favorite recipes set.

We are having issues replicating the problem but know that can be a factor.

you would also need to give details on your setup recipe etc etc etc for us to actually check anything.

I been doing the same thing, nothing change, it just start happening recently.  It happen to all recipes that im doing. it would craft 1 to 4 crafts max, then said no mats is available, i would have to stop and start the bot again.

i got this before , i found if you are on a different lvl craft page it will stop after 1 or 2 crafts , make sure you have it on the item page and selected before you start bot 
Sebbs if you would like to replicate , set up say a lvl 40 item to craft , set your craft page to lvl 1-5 and start bot .
(few months ago it didn't matter what lvl craft page you where on , it would make the item)
the favorites tab was added since then i assume.
(03-13-2018, 01:13 PM)sebbs Wrote:  the favorites tab was added since then i assume.

I have never clicked on that tab till i read your post, didn't notice it was there lol
Update bot and see if latest dat fixes the issues.
(03-19-2018, 07:30 PM)sebbs Wrote:  Update bot and see if latest dat fixes the issues.

I have not had an issue lately thanks for the help. And it does surprisingly strange things when you put profiles in the wrong folder. . . .
Then dont put them in the wrong order