Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game crashing upon attach; log says Keycode invalid/expired when it has 139 days left
Title says it.  My game has been crashing upon attach for the last 10 hours.  I thought it was a bad update, but I finally checked the logs and it says "invalid/expired keycode.  Please activate new code" but my code has 139 days left on it.  What do I need to do?  Before I saw the keycode error, I had turned off all VPNs, disabled all firewalls and antivirus and that did not change anything.
same issue. any resolution?
This has started happening for me today as well. I've been using the bot no problem all week until today.
<p>
(12-03-2022, 02:20 AM)yankeefan87 Wrote:  This has started happening for me today as well. I've been using the bot no problem all week until today.
<br></p><p><br></p><p>Same problem here.&nbsp; In fact, I recall this happening a few times, and I've had to install new IDs early, and not get the time I paid for.</p><p><br></p><p>Please tell me this is not a way to enhance revenue. :(</p><p><br></p><p>Also, It appears that mmo-minion's own editor is failing to interpret its own html.<br></p>
if you have problems regarding a keycode, please open a support ticket and include the keycode in question there.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.