Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Avoiding FF Bans
Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask a general and broad question regarding the steps you can take to be as safe as you possibly can be when using MMOMinion. 

I have been a member for a long time and just recently got a 10 day ban on an account that I was grinding MSQ for. The ban was completely justified I think, no way there is a detection issue since I did TP a shit ton and was essentially asking for a ban. 

What are the biggest safety measurements you can take to assure you don't get a ban, aside from not using TP, or leaving the bot in grind/gather mode for hours at a time?

(I have had an account where I did not TP at all and gathered supervised for timespans of ~4 hours and received a suspension.)

Is only sticking to ACR add-ons like Ace's stuff generally safe?

Where do most bans come from which are not related to TP?

Thanks for your time,
carbon
(06-07-2020, 07:13 PM)CarbonWard Wrote:  Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask a general and broad question regarding the steps you can take to be as safe as you possibly can be when using MMOMinion. 

I have been a member for a long time and just recently got a 10 day ban on an account that I was grinding MSQ for. The ban was completely justified I think, no way there is a detection issue since I did TP a shit ton and was essentially asking for a ban. 

What are the biggest safety measurements you can take to assure you don't get a ban, aside from not using TP, or leaving the bot in grind/gather mode for hours at a time?

(I have had an account where I did not TP at all and gathered supervised for timespans of ~4 hours and received a suspension.)

Is only sticking to ACR add-ons like Ace's stuff generally safe?

Where do most bans come from which are not related to TP?

Thanks for your time,
carbon

I just received a 10 day ban on June 4th as well. I use the bot for combat routines but have been teleporting on and off for MSQ (always teleported away from people and outside of things and then went where I wanted to go, also just asking for a ban) After my ban is up I will only use the bot for combat routines since I've been done with MSQ and I'm sure hopefully I'll be fine then but we'll see. (prob flagged me now or something)

Would also like to know if ACR's alone are safe, and also curious as to why the bot must be put into Standard movement mode instead of Legacy?
Thanks for any info aswell
I have it set to legacy movement and have no issues, why does yours need to be put into standard movement?