Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FFXIV minion 64 bot won't update
I reinstalled FFXIV minion 64 and at the login screen I received a message that said "failed to download the update manifest for products ID=7". As a result, the bot didn't get downloaded into the bot folder and the program won't load. I tried to download the bot in the STORE but it didn't work. The download button in the STORE then disappeared and I can't re download it. No bot folder was created in the Minion folder so there is nothing to update. There is also no bot file to update in the UPDATER section. As a result of all this, I can't run the program because the LAUNCHERS says, "invalid Bot or Game FolderPaths. Set both up correctly!"

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have yet to receive a response to the ticket I recently posted.
(09-26-2020, 12:18 AM)ede7722 Wrote:  I reinstalled FFXIV minion 64 and at the login screen I received a message that said "failed to download the update manifest for products ID=7". As a result, the bot didn't get downloaded into the bot folder and the program won't load. I tried to download the bot in the STORE but it didn't work. The download button in the STORE then disappeared and I can't re download it. No bot folder was created in the Minion folder so there is nothing to update. There is also no bot file to update in the UPDATER section. As a result of all this, I can't run the program because the LAUNCHERS says, "invalid Bot or Game FolderPaths. Set both up correctly!"

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have yet to receive a response to the ticket I recently posted.

I had the same issue, and it was due to my windows defender. Assure the file is exempt and the virus software is off when you try and update or download it.
(09-28-2020, 01:38 AM)Slacker Wrote:  
(09-26-2020, 12:18 AM)ede7722 Wrote:  I reinstalled FFXIV minion 64 and at the login screen I received a message that said "failed to download the update manifest for products ID=7". As a result, the bot didn't get downloaded into the bot folder and the program won't load. I tried to download the bot in the STORE but it didn't work. The download button in the STORE then disappeared and I can't re download it. No bot folder was created in the Minion folder so there is nothing to update. There is also no bot file to update in the UPDATER section. As a result of all this, I can't run the program because the LAUNCHERS says, "invalid Bot or Game FolderPaths. Set both up correctly!"

I had the same issue, and it was due to my windows defender. Assure the file is exempt and the virus software is off when you try and update or download it.

Yes, I can attest to this, it was my windows defender smart screen blocking the app from working.  Thank you Slacker. ThumbsUp