Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FFXIV Minion constantly trying to update.
Comment 
<p>
<!--StartFragment-->* What OS are you running? Windows 10<br>
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) Z:/FFXIVMINION64/<br>
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software,
Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center,
guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No<br>
* Did you follow the install instructions found <a href="http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation" target="_blank" rel="noopener" class="mycode_url" original-title=""><span style="color: #0000CD;" class="mycode_color">HERE</span></a> : Yes<br>
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes<br>
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? I have settings for both.<br>
*Are you running any Bot addons? No, issue happens before game is even launched.</p><p><br></p><p>

Basically, the problem is that immediately after MMOMinion Updater updates FFXIV Minion 64, it immediately goes back to asking me if I want to install selected updates. The notable pieces it keeps trying to auto-update are FFXIVMINIONCN_64.dat, FFXIVMINIONKR_64.dat, FFXIVMINION_64.dat and then seemingly random navigation data and .lua parts.I've tried a complete re-install three times, and having the FFXIVMINION folder in different places but no luck with fixing this.

Also there is clearly something wrong with this board's input. as you can tell by the <BR> <p> ect.