Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
6.3 Update question
<p>Sorry if this is somewhere on the forum but i was wondering how long it takes for the bot to be updated to the latest patch for the game. I tried to launch it today and it says it needs to be updated.</p>
Will be updated when its updated
<p>ok</p>
<br><p>Kind of a rude reply for paying customers isn't it?<br></p>
@"Scaro72"
Hook the developer team up and send them the new OP codes and commit the necessary code updates so they can shit things into existence quicker for all of us paying members.
<p>
(01-10-2023, 06:26 PM)Scaro72 Wrote:  <br></p><p>Kind of a rude reply for paying customers isn't it?<br></p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p>You're on the dark web there isnt a Better Businees Bureau. If your impatient there are far worse bots that are running but wont have the features and benefits mmominion has. Greatness takes time just need to be patient while they work.</p>
So the bot was fine but ever since they did the maintenance when I try to attach it it crashes the game. Is there a reason why this is happening now? Its weird because it was fine before yesterday.
(01-14-2023, 06:01 PM)LittleSpice Wrote:  So the bot was fine but ever since they did the maintenance when I try to attach it it crashes the game. Is there a reason why this is happening now? Its weird because it was fine before yesterday.

Same here, I looked at the logs and I get this:
Code:
[01/15/2023 11:49:32.15]=&gt; Finished startup sequence for account , received PID 11840.
[01/15/2023 11:49:56.58]=&gt; Killing Process: System.ArgumentException: Process with an Id of 11840 is not running.
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessById(Int32 processId, String machineName)
   at MINIONAPP.ViewModels.LauncherViewModel.KillProcess(UInt32 pid)
Theres a fix for your problems in the support forum posted by husbando