Thread Rating:
  • 62 Vote(s) - 2.73 Average
[Release] FFXIVMinion Radar for FFXIV ARR - Update 1
(08-29-2013, 06:02 PM)z0mg Wrote:  AFAIK there are zone-wide meshes, so it's possible?
Not like there is another way of handling navigation meshes anyway, lol.

You can always try waypoints... Snicker

I'm not saying it wasn't possible, I"m just saying it was a pain in the ass. Perhaps if it had a ppather type system where it was all done automatically and you just made hot spots.
PPather is far more cpu boggling once you are botting... The navmesh system removes the whole "Pather" element, as you generate the walking area, instead of it trying to calculate it based on map data (which certainly wasn't 100% perfect, and I was a dev for it) obtained from the game files. Besides, it was based on data available on WoW's map system that was the result of a lot of h0ard reverse engineering work for many years by a LOT of people, as WoW, even now, has a huge number of people messing with the game.
So apart from PPather being very resource intense for no reason, it's also based on knowledge that toke years and was performed by a lot more people than GW2 has that even know reverse engineering heh.

GW2 has some similar data to what PPather used, but it's even far less reliable and will get you stuck all the time.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
(08-30-2013, 06:59 AM)fxfire Wrote:  like zomg said, the ffx bot will come with an improvement meshing system :)

Congratulate Congratulate Party time Happy
when release plz ?
(08-31-2013, 01:14 AM)babpsasa Wrote:  when release plz ?

Sorry, we forgot to give you a release date. The usual release date applies, so it is still "WHEN IT'S DONE".
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
speed buff is like when you use it right? can you toggle to speed up faster?
and click to teleport means every time you click somewhere it teleports? or is there a trigger button? nm i'll test it tonight, THANKS!
I kept speedbuff at the limits of the sprint. Makes it harder to detect, and it also looks like you actually have the buff to others (with a countdown). I don't think there is much use for faster speeds as you might as well use teleport at that point...
Click to teleport doesn't really work by clicking, you just point anywhere in the world (not the sky, filtering pretty good for actual ground you can go to) and then press numpad del (./, depending on keyboard type) and you will be there.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
Love this. Thanks. Any easy way to move and resize the radar window?

I'd be happy to already pay for some basic assisted gameplay before full botting capabilities. I'm lazy and would pay to have some ability to create combat macros/priorities and some auto-targeting beyond what the game offers.
Ya, I meant the radar window itself. Oh well. Can't complain for something that is free :)
Good Work !!!!