Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average
Tutorial - Fate Grinding
It would be really nice to have a teleport to fate thing available... Does it even exist?
it could be added but then you get reported by all the players that see you TPing to every fate....
(07-24-2014, 08:26 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  it could be added but then you get reported by all the players that see you TPing to every fate....

Could be avoided if you told the bot to go x meters from the fate and then tp x meters from the fate you want to go to so noone would see you appear/disappear.
(07-24-2014, 08:46 PM)Henji Wrote:  
(07-24-2014, 08:26 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  it could be added but then you get reported by all the players that see you TPing to every fate....

Could be avoided if you told the bot to go x meters from the fate and then tp x meters from the fate you want to go to so noone would see you appear/disappear.

tell that to the tp botters that got banned early on :)

TPing afk in the open world is bad news
Perhaps I'm just overlooking it, but is there a setting to do the following. Pull out your chocobo, eat food.

I never afk bot so its not a huge issue, but it'd be nice to set that stuff up and go back to playing my other char.
Enhanced tool has chocobo function and you can use this addon for food http://www.mmominion.com/thread-4782.html
awesome thanks!
Having issues with fate grinding.

She's 23 - I tell her to do max level 20 fates, min level 8. She decides to run off and do level 45's.
Your lvl + 20.
So if you want lvl25 max put 2.
(05-24-2015, 07:16 AM)clarissarox Wrote:  Having issues with fate grinding.

She's 23 - I tell her to do max level 20 fates, min level 8. She decides to run off and do level 45's.

i would suggest reading the tutorial again.

its level + or -

so if you are level 23 and put +20 you will do level 43 fates

so you should set min level to 0 this way it will do any fate lower then its current level.

and leave + level fates to 5 or 10.