Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average
Tutorial - Fate Grinding
another fate problem: I've set to start when 1% is done, to avoid being alone at a fate. However, whe I run to a fate, I stop there waiting. Aggro mobs are around me, starting to hit me, and the bot does *nothing* until I'm nearly dead, when it starts to react... that's way to late, it has to react on aggro imho...
After i am dead and character release, it takes the bot long time to start moving again, is there a way to reduce the time for that?
There's no way that we can provide one-size-fits-all logic to suit everyone's needs, that's why we provide options; you'll have to tune the options to fit your current fate area. We don't fight non fate mobs because if we do, then the bot will continue fighting that mob after the fate starts and get no exp. Fate grinding is all about statistics...yes you will occasionally die and no, the bot will not always perform optimally, but if you let the bot run afk you will level from 1-50. Expecting the fate behavior to be exactly like you would react if sitting at the keyboard for all situations this early is unrealistic. We will continue to polish and expand the fate behavior but for now you'll have to make do with whats available.

@soulash, we are aware of this bug...look for it to be fixed within the next 24-48 hrs
the bot is alltime staying on a fate and wait.. and die on aggro mobs cause he didnt fight back any idea to fix?
(11-11-2013, 10:40 PM)socke123 Wrote:  the bot is alltime staying on a fate and wait.. and die on aggro mobs cause he didnt fight back any idea to fix?

You need to make sure that you have an evac point set on your mesh thats in a safe, central location. If the bot is being attacked by a non fate mob it will run there when its health gets below your FleeHP% setting. We don't fight back against non fate mobs currently because it takes the bot so long to kill them that it will miss fate exp at higher levels constantly and makes fate grinding useless. We'll look into a more complete solution after we fix a few higher priority issues (like adding movement to avoid aoe attacks).
so other players report me for stay stupid and dont fight back but go and attack with some adds the fate mob?Oo ( and die much times cause something like this Attack Fate mobs with adds from before) Pls add a Fight back option while waiting for fates =/
(11-12-2013, 03:23 PM)socke123 Wrote:  so other players report me for stay stupid and dont fight back but go and attack with some adds the fate mob?Oo ( and die much times cause something like this Attack Fate mobs with adds from before) Pls add a Fight back option while waiting for fates =/

This isn't going to happen anytime soon, for reasons I've already explained. Over time you will receive LESS exp using this behavior logic. If you're so paranoid about being reported that you believe other players are reporting you for simply appearing as a dumb player than perhaps botting isn't for you. If you simply set your FleeHP % higher you will run away and not die, and while you're running away the aggro mob will aggro on somebody else; when the bot runs back it will be free of aggro and can continue attacking fate mobs. This behavior is working as intended and designed based on fate grinding numerous accounts and classes from 1-50. Next time you're in a fate, look around and see how many people are fighting non fate mobs. If I get some free time to think about how to do this without negatively impacting fate exp then I'll try out some ideas in the future, but right now fate grinding is working well enough and we've got higher priority issues to deal with.
is there anyway to respawn faster if i die? =/ some option for that or the bot did wait till auto respawn or what?
(11-12-2013, 05:27 PM)socke123 Wrote:  is there anyway to respawn faster if i die? =/ some option for that or the bot did wait till auto respawn or what?

We're working on that, hoped to have it fixed by today but unfortunately we'll have to keep working on it through tomorrow at least. It's at the top of our priority list, we know its a really inconvenient bug and we'll get it fixed asap.
(11-12-2013, 03:23 PM)socke123 Wrote:  so other players report me for stay stupid and dont fight back but go and attack with some adds the fate mob?Oo ( and die much times cause something like this Attack Fate mobs with adds from before) Pls add a Fight back option while waiting for fates =/

you need to set your evac location back at town. this way your not sitting out in the wild while you wait for fates.. the bot will run to fate do the fate then run to town. what more do you want... my bot Rarely dies because i set my flee hp to 45% my bot reaches 45% it will run till it drops agro then run back to the fate.