Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average
Tutorial - Fate Grinding
set evac in Costa is not working instead i just start jumping on the spot - ideas?
instead of setting the evac point your bot started to jump on the spot ?
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
yes i press it - nothing seems to happen and when i hit hp % etc i start jumping on the spot xD
its something to do with lock on to mob - i must have a setting on. as when i unlock manually it works
can anyone explain why sometimes i run outside a new Fates boundaries - never entering it then eventually run away onto something else
The bot can only blacklist active fates. Is there any way to blacklist inactive ones?
is there a chance to ignore FATES with 3 min remaining or less?
or an option to set min Time by self
(10-17-2013, 03:28 PM)GetsugaTenshouX Wrote:  It does seem to attack things that are not attacking you. Though it is attacking 'hostile' mobs.

I have a problem with it NOT attacking things that ARE attacking me LOL (and yes im aware of the checkbox, this seems to have no effect one way or the other)
I just started with 2 accounts and try party fate grinding. Group leader is a druid and second a melee char.

Both chars work together, but I have 2 Problems:

The Druid will not heal the melee and the melee is not using the mount...

I have the same settings in both bots?

Thanks for help!

P.S. Blacklisting dont work. At the golden coast there is a Crab XXL event with eventmobs you cant kill.., task is only to kill the big crab.

I blacklisted them (and they are in my list), but the caster is still pulling them.
makse sure you have 2 cures for your conjurer one with target player one with target ally and make sure to set hp values for player and hp values for target this way you can heal your pary members.