Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average
Tutorial - Fate Grinding
noticed some fates i sit just outside range of and never enter even when all conditions are met and no its not on blacklist - one such example is Royal Rumble in Hat Hut, any ideas ??? its at least 1 Fate in most zones ive been
(01-26-2014, 10:48 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  noticed some fates i sit just outside range of and never enter even when all conditions are met and no its not on blacklist - one such example is Royal Rumble in Hat Hut, any ideas ??? its at least 1 Fate in most zones ive been

Set the 'waitforcomplete' to 0 -

I seem to have an issue where the bot likes to charge into the middle of the fate and aggro EVERYTHING possible on the way there and then tries to fight them. Any reason why he doesnt start fighting fate mobs right away?
Is it possible to use this while in a fate farming group? I'm currently in Coerthas and want to join a group but bot the damage? or a profile that follows the group so i can afk and level? :D
just set it to fate grind only it wiill go to fates
(03-09-2014, 06:00 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  just set it to fate grind only it wiill go to fates

I just find occasionaly it dies ALOT :P
Just curious are you able to upload your TP video again Jackie?
Wondering, is there a list of the Fate ID's anywhere? So we can add inactive fates to the blacklist?
Is it possible to just farm 1 FATE for the zodiac book quest?
just blist all other fates.
(11-27-2013, 03:31 AM)zeion Wrote:  I'm not sure I understand how to work the blacklist. It seems the bot still goes to FATES that I've blacklisted? I type in the FATE name manually and click blacklist ADD. Is that correct?

(12-09-2013, 11:22 PM)bobhead Wrote:  is there a way to edit the blacklist? somehow, text edit a file or something

(12-10-2013, 04:35 PM)f3re Wrote:  
(12-07-2013, 09:59 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  has any1 figured out how to make it stay for all of dark devices?

I wrote some code to fix this, need to test it today and I'll push it out if it works.

(12-09-2013, 11:22 PM)bobhead Wrote:  is there a way to edit the blacklist? somehow, text edit a file or something

Yes, you can edit the gFateBlacklist table in your settings.lua file

Tut:
when playing with bot enabled go to Lua Modules then blacklist manager
the choose the fate in add entry

sorry for bad english :)
and gl
the bot sometime acting weird ... it go to the wall and do nothing but jumping