Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Easiest way 1-50: Just a recap.
Ok so quick question. Ive been doing alot of reading on the forums and want to make sure I'm getting this straight. The fastest way to go from 1-50 is to do 1-15 questing, then 15-50 duty, correct?

So it's as simple as running these two scripts back to back?

Also, for the 1-15 quest script, do I need to start a new character? or will it pick up from where I left off
for the duty you need 4 bots
yes that is correct, that is the fastest way to 50.
1-15 quest profile
15-50 from duty profile ( but for this you must have 4 bots to run, either all 4 of your own, or yours + 3 other friends, running the same files)

and no, you do not need to start a new character to do 1-15, the bot will auto detect on what step of the story it is on.
(12-23-2014, 02:12 AM)Suarez Wrote:  yes that is correct, that is the fastest way to 50.
1-15 quest profile
15-50 from duty profile ( but for this you must have 4 bots to run, either all 4 of your own, or yours + 3 other friends, running the same files)

and no, you do not need to start a new character to do 1-15, the bot will auto detect on what step of the story it is on.

So for 4 bots do I need 4 different FFXIV accounts?
yup
Damn, what would be the simplest way to get to 1-50 then? I thought it would be much more simple before purchasing it ><

Would I just have to load up a mesh, take my bot to an area, and have him grind?
just fate grind. can use the task manager to switch zones at specific levels.
(12-24-2014, 08:30 PM)Cichard Wrote:  just fate grind. can use the task manager to switch zones at specific levels.

Task manager?
Might want to read the whole thread, but this will get you started

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Release-...1#pid84721