Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Risk of Detection?
Hey, im new in botting and there is a little question I've. How big is the risk that ffxiv detect that the bot is running
( by the process for example) or sth. else? Has this bot arrangements to reduce the detection risk by the system (by ffxiv)?

Best Regards
(10-06-2013, 10:35 AM)shawn Wrote:  Hey, im new in botting and there is a little question I've. How big is the risk that ffxiv detect that the bot is running
( by the process for example) or sth. else? Has this bot arrangements to reduce the detection risk by the system (by ffxiv)?

Best Regards

To be honest, we only know rumors, we can´t know for sure the ban rate, people say that is safer without any teleport hacks, but who knows...
I mean only "normal" botting without teleporting/speedhack . That the System can detect a teleport hack by comparing the position is clear :P
Unless they add some real fancy and special stuff, none.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
(10-06-2013, 11:24 AM)z0mg Wrote:  Unless they add some real fancy and special stuff, none.

So you mean it's as safe as the 1st few months during release of GW2.
GW2 didn't do anything fancy and they still dont
How risky is it to use the permanent sprint hack? Would you need to be recorded by someone doing it and reported or is it detectable?
It is not detectable until they add something like they did with GW2 for exemple : teleport . If you teleport further then what the Mesmer skill can do then it automaticly flag your account and you get banned.. Some are doing jumping puzzle in metrica province and at the end it teleport you somewhere and they get banned from it for no reason.. so the bot itself is not detected and will probably never be
(10-06-2013, 05:04 PM)Xelaeon Wrote:  
(10-06-2013, 11:24 AM)z0mg Wrote:  Unless they add some real fancy and special stuff, none.

So you mean it's as safe as the 1st few months during release of GW2.

What? The GW2 bot isn't detected either...
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
The only thing that I noticed is that its not sending keyboard commands to the game but using a different method to get your character to do stuff. It would be pretty simple for them to discover that you have no keyboard strokes but your character is being manipulated. I could be very wrong on this but this is just my speculation.