Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mesh doesn't cover mining points
Is there a way to force the mesh to bleed over? there are 2 spots in Southern Thanalan where i can not mine the Mythril Ore because they are slightly outside the mesh. I have made my own mesh, but the Triangles do not cover those area, no matter what i try.
Are you holding down Ctrl while walking near that node? That will force the mesh recorder to add the terrain you walk over onto the navmesh.
OMG THAT WORKED!! so holding ctrl makes the mesh bleed over. I don't know how i skipped that in the instructions. Thank you so much!
I have got the same problem with the western mithril node. I just can't cover the node with the mesh. The Ctrl-thing does not work either. I don't understand that, it is plain terrain there.
if the mesh stop right at the node, there is a chance the node gets picked up and will be mined. just put a marker next to i and let it run to find out.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
I tried it. Most times the bot gathers and goes to the next node. But then it happens that the bot doesnt move anymore after mining this special node. I believe that mist be the missing mesh there.
(10-11-2013, 03:48 PM)HansW Wrote:  if the mesh stop right at the node, there is a chance the node gets picked up and will be mined. just put a marker next to i and let it run to find out.

I was messing with this last night actually. Wouldn't detect the nodes hes talking about. I tried even going on top of the cliff behind it and have the mesh kinda elevate up and hope that would make it walkable. While the blue covered it the bot wouldn't add the 'orange' claiming it to be walkable? I made 10 different versions trying different thing but didnt seem to want to work.