Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
skill profile for GLA/MRD
Hi Handshake is anyone already made any of these Expect for some reason (which I dont really know how to do it) I cant make it preforms combo's
Would love if some shares his profile with us.
Congratulate
thanks in advance.
The Default one should do combos but you can use the one I do if you like. You may need to change the mp threshold for riot blade or disable it if you don't want to use it.

Attached Files
.zip   Solo Gladiator.zip (Size: 668 bytes / Downloads: 86)
thanks
any other profiles out yet for this topic finally made my warrior might some had made great setup. wildicedemon I hope you help XD again

thanks.
Sorry my mrd is only level 1 :/
using combos is quite easy... In Skill Manager, for a skill that needs another one before, set "Previous Skill ID" to the one of the skill before. So for Glad it would be with Savage Blade and Riot Blade you set as "Previous Skill ID" the one of Fast Blade (for me it's 9, you can see the Skill ID at the top). Also important is the selection "Use out of Combo", if activated, the skill is also used without a previous one.
(10-16-2013, 11:21 PM)TauTau Wrote:  using combos is quite easy... In Skill Manager, for a skill that needs another one before, set "Previous Skill ID" to the one of the skill before. So for Glad it would be with Savage Blade and Riot Blade you set as "Previous Skill ID" the one of Fast Blade (for me it's 9, you can see the Skill ID at the top). Also important is the selection "Use out of Combo", if activated, the skill is also used without a previous one.

I had feeling about "Previous Skill ID" refers to combo, thanks for clearing that.
use out of combat? is the only i got on my list... is there any use for combo's??
(10-17-2013, 12:26 AM)kei22 Wrote:  I had feeling about "Previous Skill ID" refers to combo, thanks for clearing that.
use out of combat? is the only i got on my list... is there any use for combo's??

uhm... now that you say it... it could as well say "Out of Combat" there, in my UI I can only see "Use out of Comb" and can't resize the window to read more ;) So just ignore that probably, it's just for skills to be used out of combat (as the tutorial says be careful here, since those also won't be used to first attack, though not that important for glad I think)
Edit: Just have been able to grab the handle to resize the left part of the window, and you'r right...

That's the profile I currently use at lvl30...

Attached Files
.zip   Glad_TauTau.zip (Size: 549 bytes / Downloads: 40)
(10-17-2013, 12:35 AM)TauTau Wrote:  
(10-17-2013, 12:26 AM)kei22 Wrote:  I had feeling about "Previous Skill ID" refers to combo, thanks for clearing that.

uhm... now that you say it... it could as well say "Out of Combat" there, in my UI I can only see "Use out of Comb" and can't resize the window to read more ;) So just ignore that probably, it's just for skills to be used out of combat (as the tutorial says be careful here, since those also won't be used to first attack, though not that important for glad I think)
Edit: Just have been able to grab the handle to resize the left part of the window, and you'r right...

That's the profile I currently use at lvl30...

thanks for it. and yes you can resize it. it could be tricky where to find the point just keep moving the mouse slowly and you'll find the point XD