Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average
[Module]Teleport Hack V2.2 [Discontinued]
Theres no way to hide your name, thats options client side, unless those people have peoples names turned off then your name will always be seen by people.
-Discontinued-

I am no longer able to complete my work for I have no money to pay for the monthly service for this game. Sorry about that, if anyone would like to pick up where I have left off you have my rights to do so. Just put my name into the credits.

Thanks for the REP
I had a good run.
excuse me but i dont understand how use your tele click.

i press shift and left click ? on my current screen or on the mini map? or on the map.
sommeone can explain me please. Thx

and nice lua module ;)
(11-09-2013, 02:37 PM)balgarion Wrote:  excuse me but i dont understand how use your tele click.

i press shift and left click ? on my current screen or on the mini map? or on the map.
sommeone can explain me please. Thx

and nice lua module ;)

#1 make sure you have the latest download, #2 check the box inside the clicktele field, then hold left shift down and hold left click for a second and you should teleport to the location of your mouse in the game.
Can this automatically teleport to a fate when available? That will be a good feature to have besides walking to one, I believe it should only be used for this. And of course after fate is over it just walks back to our marker.
Hello jetmagnum, what I did was to manually travel to each of the fates in a particular area, click "GetPos" and subsequently save it under the name of the Fate. After a good while, you'll collect all the coordinates of the fates in the area and can teleport to it manually whenever it's up. I like to set a town coordinate too, so I have somewhere to port to after the fates :)

Takes a bit of investment, but works great!
ya but isnt teleporting to fates super obv..
(11-11-2013, 03:04 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  ya but isnt teleporting to fates super obv..

If your in a party sure it will be, otherwise, not really.
how do you get get the cords to save... i type in a name i type in the cords hit save cords it just saves the name but not hte cords to the name.

nvm i see what i did wrong i extracted the rar wrong

Attached Files
.zip   Coords.zip (Size: 645 bytes / Downloads: 27)