Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average
[Module]Teleport Hack V2.2 [Discontinued]
(10-16-2013, 02:59 AM)andysx Wrote:  Yes exactly that. I want to be able to position myself in the air in a specific location. And then be able to save it for future use. Sort of an XYZ -/+ button. I would be happy with just the Z -/+ button so that I can place myself in the air.

Alright, i will write that down! After i'm done with save and ClickTele that will be next on my list! :D
Will be fixed today. Issue of not testing 4 week old code while some changes toke place that broke that old code :D.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
(10-16-2013, 06:19 AM)z0mg Wrote:  Will be fixed today. Issue on my side of not testing 4 week old code with some changes we made that broke that old code :D.

Thanks z0mg! <3 You are my hero! :P My code is still broken too though....
IS it possible to teleport to the end of the mad king clock tower? If so can anyone get the the coordinates? This thing is driving me nuts.
(10-16-2013, 05:03 PM)ktwondp Wrote:  IS it possible to teleport to the end of the mad king clock tower? If so can anyone get the the coordinates? This thing is driving me nuts.

When my Save Coords get finished, you could get the file from some else, otherwise, the only thing i can really tell you is, get the coords of where you are, move back and forth, find the value which changes the most, and tele through a wall or something. Its normally what i do to get behind walls.
Changelog V2.1
-Added Save feature(finally)
-Added ClickTele slot(Doesnt work yet)
Thank you. I'm gonna test it up in at bit. +rep :D
(10-19-2013, 05:13 AM)andysx Wrote:  Thank you. I'm gonna test it up in at bit. +rep :D

And thank you 2 kind sir, please make sure i made no mistake in the save! Try and break it if you can! Haha itll mean i missed something.
thanks
(10-19-2013, 06:20 AM)kei22 Wrote:  thanks

Yup no problem, stay tuned for more, ima try and add the + - xyz coords.