Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average
[Module]Teleport Hack V2.2 [Discontinued]
Fantastic Tool, making it easy to jump back to marketboard etc. Although could allow us to delete saved coords? i made some mistakes in testing and want to tidy up my list.
(10-20-2013, 11:25 PM)Banme Wrote:  Fantastic Tool, making it easy to jump back to marketboard etc. Although could allow us to delete saved coords? i made some mistakes in testing and want to tidy up my list.

Yes, i could, but ATM just go into the folder and delete it. its in the Module folder and in the Coords folder.
Yeah I just saw those files, I Quite like that they are individual files like that, means people will be able to upload packs of teleport locations. I might start getting key locations like the guilds etc in a format that is fit for sharing.
Btw, you're current way of executing TeleportToCursor will result in it being executed multiple times (one would need some real sick keypress/release to only trigger it once).

Best way to solve this is doing something like:
Code:
Teleport.KeyDown = false

function Teleport.Move3(event,tickcount)
    if ( MeshManager:IsKeyPressed(160) ) then
        if (not Teleport.KeyDown) then
            GameHacks:TeleportToCursorPosition()
        end
        Teleport.KeyDown = true
    else
        Teleport.KeyDown = false
    end    
end

That way if it's false (not pressed) ==> teleports & sets it to true, then on next cycle (if still pressed) it's just again set to true but not actually teleporting. Then on release of the key it's actually released again in code too.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
(10-21-2013, 05:13 AM)Banme Wrote:  Yeah I just saw those files, I Quite like that they are individual files like that, means people will be able to upload packs of teleport locations. I might start getting key locations like the guilds etc in a format that is fit for sharing.

Great idea! Im sure plenty of people are looking for specific coords for boss rooms for speed runs and etc.

(10-21-2013, 07:39 AM)z0mg Wrote:  Btw, you're current way of executing TeleportToCursor will result in it being executed multiple times (one would need some real sick keypress/release to only trigger it once).

Best way to solve this is doing something like:
Code:
Teleport.KeyDown = false

function Teleport.Move3(event,tickcount)
    if ( MeshManager:IsKeyPressed(160) ) then
        if (not Teleport.KeyDown) then
            GameHacks:TeleportToCursorPosition()
        end
        Teleport.KeyDown = true
    else
        Teleport.KeyDown = false
    end    
end

That way if it's false (not pressed) ==> teleports & sets it to true, then on next cycle (if still pressed) it's just again set to true but not actually teleporting. Then on release of the key it's actually released again in code too.

Thanks for this z0mg! Always here to help cleanup my messy code ;D
Anyone have Coords 4 WP Farming?
(10-22-2013, 07:01 PM)twister Wrote:  Anyone have Coords 4 WP Farming?

Best idea bud is to make a theead in general and ask for coords there, and post your own files for people to check out, if i find them useful and everyone likes them then ill add it to the modules default files for everyone.
Thank you dude, this help me alot at FATE grinding, though can be risky, but it's seems fine where there's just too many crowd on the fate area (like quarry mill, nobody would notice) where a single fate can be done within a few mins
(10-23-2013, 05:50 AM)richardwood Wrote:  Thank you dude, this help me alot at FATE grinding, though can be risky, but it's seems fine where there's just too many crowd on the fate area (like quarry mill, nobody would notice) where a single fate can be done within a few mins

No problem buddy! Dont forget to +Rep if i helped :D
As nice as this mod is just like Autorepair I wouldn't recommend using it. SE has a monitoring system built in similar to FFXI where if you go to far to fast your account get flagged. The auto repair script neglects to deduct gil from your account which could be a very big red flag in the future.