Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average
[Module]Teleport Hack V2.2 [Discontinued]
(10-23-2013, 03:10 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  As nice as this mod is just like Autorepair I wouldn't recommend using it. SE has a monitoring system built in similar to FFXI where if you go to far to fast your account get flagged. The auto repair script neglects to deduct gil from your account which could be a very big red flag in the future.
Autorepair deducts gil.
(10-23-2013, 03:48 PM)ymko Wrote:  
(10-23-2013, 03:10 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  As nice as this mod is just like Autorepair I wouldn't recommend using it. SE has a monitoring system built in similar to FFXI where if you go to far to fast your account get flagged. The auto repair script neglects to deduct gil from your account which could be a very big red flag in the future.
Autorepair deducts gil.

I tried it a couple of times it never deducted gil

Which is exactly why i stated on the front that you can be banned for it, yet so far none of the people have complained about being banned yet, nor have i and i have been using it way more than anyone cause i have to test and see if my code works.

So its pretty safe ATM.
Hey man can I make a another request? can you make the saved list expandable and make it so when you double click on the name it teleports you to that location. That would be nice. Thanks again for this, it works, but could use some improvements.
(10-24-2013, 07:49 AM)andysx Wrote:  Hey man can I make a another request? can you make the saved list expandable and make it so when you double click on the name it teleports you to that location. That would be nice. Thanks again for this, it works, but could use some improvements.

I could try but the way i have the code right now is gona make it uper hard for me to switch it from a dropdown list to an expandable list, not sure how id do that so, atm ur just gona have to deal with clicking the button and switching between them.
Changelog 2.2
-Hold Shift, then hold Left click for a second for ClickTele
Actually FFXI had no such monitoring system. What they did have was Zone to Zone Entry/Exit Flagging.

As long as you stayed in the zone you could run around at hyper speed all day long, and nothing ever happened, but the minute you enter a zone, if you hyper speed and zone through to another area you would be flagged for leaving the zone so soon after entering and auto banned for 72 hrs.
(10-23-2013, 03:57 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  
Autorepair deducts gil.

I can confirm it deducts gil, maybe you're looking at it wrong or your Armour sucks balls and doesn't need that much but it does. All the app does is it simulates you at a NPC fixing your Armour and of course charges you gil. I have used this to get to a 50 miner and it's been running for a few weeks now. Same thing with the speed hack.I never got banned for it, since it's not that noticeable and on top of that it seems to click on sprint since their is a icon on the top corner idk. Anyway this teleport thing is just funny, everyone confirmed using it and then getting banned so WHY MAKE IT? WHAT'S THE PURPOSE? WHY USE IT?
(10-28-2013, 02:39 AM)jetmagnum Wrote:  
(10-23-2013, 03:57 PM)R3P0 Wrote:  
Autorepair deducts gil.

I can confirm it deducts gil, maybe you're looking at it wrong or your Armour sucks balls and doesn't need that much but it does. All the app does is it simulates you at a NPC fixing your Armour and of course charges you gil. I have used this to get to a 50 miner and it's been running for a few weeks now. Same thing with the speed hack.I never got banned for it, since it's not that noticeable and on top of that it seems to click on sprint since their is a icon on the top corner idk. Anyway this teleport thing is just funny, everyone confirmed using it and then getting banned so WHY MAKE IT? WHAT'S THE PURPOSE? WHY USE IT?

I love how you just bash my Module, make assumptions and possibly downloaded and are using this right now, but still talk shit about it. The only people who get banned for teleporting are the people who are botting, they are being reported by other players. Checking through all 4 of these pages, not 1 person has complained about being banned. The fact is, you're just mad. If you don't like it, get the fk out. Plain and simple. No one said you have to use this, nor did u have any reason to rant about something hasn't even happened to you. So you sir, can kindly go fk yourself.

Thanks, have a nice day.
can we hide like a mirror below? like a shadow. so name dont appear at top. that my suggestion if someone can make it. currently i saw many bot hide deep inside but name can seen at top even bot hide.