Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
[Module] Specific Hunting V 1.993+Mount Select +Chocobo Companion
Koopla, it work's by checking to see if you're the monsters target, if you are it will finish it off. However if the chocobo is tanking it I would guess it would cause an issue. I'll look into the code and see if there's anything I can do to fix this probably in the next 24hrs. though it may be longer since I'm having surgery tomorrow depends on how that goes. If I'm doing OK ill look into modifying the fates code as well.
Ok I don't get this now. Doesn't matter if I have the Prioritize Targets boxed checked or not (Content ID: XXX, other ContentID fields are empty), it goes like this: bot runs up to the mob that is entered in the ContentID, does 1 skills on the mob and switches his target to the next closest mob, does again 1 skill and switches to the next mob until he has all the mobs in a train running behind him.
He seems to start the combat and the just switch to the next target, the chocobo doesn't even touch the mob. Same goes if the chocobo is un-summoned. He only stays and fights the mob if there's no more other untouched mobs on the mesh.
what monster, contentid, area, class, are you using. are there anyother modules you are using
?
I have sent you all info in the pm.
Ok I found a spot where the filters work on all mobs (remember you said that the bot isn't returning the contentID on some mobs). Now the problem with 1.41 is that the bot is making unnecessary pauses after killing mobs (no, it's not resting), also, sometime the bot turn to another mob for 0,2sec but still finishes the initial targets. Overall, those 2-4sec pauses after killing a mob are annoying so I switched back to 1.3 and everything is fine now.
Some reason when I put this Module in the LuaMods folder and start fate grinding the bot won't do anything. As soon as I remove this module the bot works again? Any ideas, would really love to use this for single boss FATES to make sure the bot targets the fate boss.
I made some changes to the fate code and it should be working now let me know.

As for the pausing I've seen it come and go. From what I've seen it will go away on it's own or restarting fixes it. Is this a constant Koopla? or is it intermittent. What kinda frame-rate are you running at?
Koopla, let let me know if the latest Version 1.6 Fixes the pauses you were experiencing.
bhlbot, see how it's working for fates now.
Yes sure mate, I'll do some proper testing and report tomorrow.
ornery karakuls, id 795, when im farming them it will do 1 spell on them then run/tag another mob