Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
advice please..
What level lancer are you?
Newborn, Don't get all butthurt when someone calls you a moron over the internet. If You can't remain calm after a single extra word being thrown at you, Then the Internet is not the place for you.
(10-25-2013, 03:25 AM)JackofSpades707 Wrote:  Newborn, Don't get all butthurt when someone calls you a moron over the internet. If You can't remain calm after a single extra word being thrown at you, Then the Internet is not the place for you.

Drop the moron thing. If you don't have anything good to offer the thread, please don't post in it. At least the guy who called him a moron was trying to set him on the right track by providing questions the OP should answer to receive help. You are outright insulting him.

If the OP will just answer the questions, we can get him started. I have to admit I didn't know much about the game when I first started but I joined a free company and they answered all my questions along the way. Everyone is new to a game at some point or another and whatever community you choose to turn to for answers shouldn't be insulting you for being new.