Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.19 Average
Gather skills
f3re - good to hear you found the GP bug. Thanks! As far as the gatherattempts field is concerned it's not clear to me how you intended it to work. Is inputting a value of 3 to trigger 4 gatherattempts the way you intended it or is it still potentially functioning in an abnormal fashion? I'm pretty sure a couple days ago you recommended inputting 4 for 4 attempts and 5 for 5 attempts. If that is the way it is intended then, at least in my case, it doesn't seem to be working that way. Just asking so I will know what to expect going forward. I have been running the current beta version for the past several hours and it is working perfectly on a 4 attempt node with the gatherattempts field set to 3.

Thanks for all your hard work. It feels like the software is very close to release quality.
if you grab the while line separating the label and the field and pull to the right you will see that the label says "Gather Attempts >". So it works as intended. You input 3 and because 4 > 3 it works.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Dang, never saw that. Thanks for pointing it out HansW.
I'll check and see if we have functionality available to set the columns manually as this is probably confusing quite a few people.
Okay I was reading up on all the modules I have and looks like one might have been the reason my skills won't work. Will have to test it once I get home but since it appears no one else is having this issue its most likely why its not working for me.

______

Yep that was the reason, works right now. Just learned I needed to make sure I put the buff info in so it doesn't cast the same spell over and over. Also need to figure out how to make Deep Vigor work as well..
yah gp < and gp> both set to 0, both have been set to 560 to 0 i've put 3 gather attempts in. Nothing works.....any suggestions or fixes or whatever?
(11-02-2013, 08:54 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  yah gp < and gp> both set to 0, both have been set to 560 to 0 i've put 3 gather attempts in. Nothing works.....any suggestions or fixes or whatever?

More info required! All my skills have been working since I got rid of that module that was messing it up.
which module was messing it up?
shard farm helper, but looks like he updated it to work with the skill manager now