Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
FFXIVMinion going on sale as early as Nov 2013?
(10-30-2013, 03:18 PM)f3re Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 02:07 PM)Xelaeon Wrote:  So once the following are fixed, the bot is good to go on sale?
- Chocobo riding
- trying to cast things while the GCD was active
- Range class fighting at melee distance
- Assist mode targeting bug
- Crafting scripting

The bot will go on sale when our payment system is up and running; I can guarantee you there will be bugs when the bot goes on sale, and despite our continued efforts to the contrary there will continue to be bugs for the life of the bot. Whether you decide that these bugs are significant enough to keep you from purchasing a subscription is your decision.

Also, as far as I know, all of these issues are currently in workable order except craft scripting...have you used the bot recently?

Still dont have a date for multi client option?
(10-30-2013, 05:45 PM)skurch1 Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 03:18 PM)f3re Wrote:  
(10-30-2013, 02:07 PM)Xelaeon Wrote:  So once the following are fixed, the bot is good to go on sale?
- Chocobo riding
- trying to cast things while the GCD was active
- Range class fighting at melee distance
- Assist mode targeting bug
- Crafting scripting

The bot will go on sale when our payment system is up and running; I can guarantee you there will be bugs when the bot goes on sale, and despite our continued efforts to the contrary there will continue to be bugs for the life of the bot. Whether you decide that these bugs are significant enough to keep you from purchasing a subscription is your decision.

Also, as far as I know, all of these issues are currently in workable order except craft scripting...have you used the bot recently?

Still dont have a date for multi client option?

We have some very fancy stuff we're testing for multi client code, currently we're deciding whether we will package/sell it within a one-size-fits-all sub price (which will raise it slightly higher for casual botters who may not use multi-client options) or whether we will sell two different sub prices. The stuff we have in mind would be very valuable to rmt-ers. I'm not really at liberty to say more than that because the powers that be haven't decided how we will handle it yet.
Well my vote is for the two types of subscriptions. I run one account for my personal use. I'm not trying to feed my chinese family with an army of gil selling bots. =P
(10-31-2013, 07:22 AM)atmarkham Wrote:  Well my vote is for the two types of subscriptions. I run one account for my personal use. I'm not trying to feed my chinese family with an army of gil selling bots. =P

+1
(10-31-2013, 07:22 AM)atmarkham Wrote:  Well my vote is for the two types of subscriptions. I run one account for my personal use. I'm not trying to feed my chinese family with an army of gil selling bots. =P

I agree to this. I am just running this to grind past the boring parts of the game. I am not trying to get financial gain. I really enjoy the bot and look forward to the crafting module. I haven't used the grinding/fate bot, because I really enjoy doing it myself. As for gathering, it has come a long way. Great work, please keep it up.

Agreed

(11-01-2013, 08:56 AM)fxfire Wrote:  2 versions would be the better choice probably , but the initial work that comes with that (+ the higher maintenance work) has to be considered here...

But if that's the case wouldn't that make the multi version more expensive as that's the version that requires more work?
I hope you have mutil payment options besides gaypal? maybe skrill or something so we can use our credit cards. The thing is I can't use my credit on gaypal and that might have to do with me being limited a long time ago.
any discount for buying more than 3 or 4 key codes? im not a big gil farmer but im just enjoying the game financing my main character that why i need to farm more gil hope you understand my english :D
Ya I dont do any selling of Gill i'm a multiboxer who likes to multibox raids, but leveling different classes in this game is quite a grind. So i've been using bots to level up my other accounts. I think having 2 different keys for the bot. 1 key(sub) allows only 1 instance of the bot to run, purchasing an unlimited sub unlocks the same version of the bot but allows it to be open more then 1 time.