Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
Speed Gathering posible?
i tried editting the pos.z+2 in the minion gather files to something like pos.z-10 but nothing changed. I dont know what im doing lol.
btw do they have server-side detection method of porting? does anyone know anything about it ?
(11-07-2013, 04:13 AM)odano1988 Wrote:  i tried editting the pos.z+2 in the minion gather files to something like pos.z-10 but nothing changed. I dont know what im doing lol.
In 3D space x and z are planar while y is the height. Not sure about minion tho. So you should altering y not z.
I tried the Y one as well and couldnt get it to work either. I went into ffxiv_task_gather and looked for pos.y and added pos.y-5 to try it and didn't effect anything. I also played with 10-20-30-40 as well and nothing.
(11-08-2013, 02:29 AM)odano1988 Wrote:  I tried the Y one as well and couldnt get it to work either. I went into ffxiv_task_gather and looked for pos.y and added pos.y-5 to try it and didn't effect anything. I also played with 10-20-30-40 as well and nothing.
You know after you play with it and run the bot it auto-updates to the previous version? :P
I was just reloading lua addons which should of prevented that from happening. Wasn't closing bot down and reloading each time.
if anyone has suggestions id like to see them.
Bump still trying to figure this one out.