Code:
http://speedy.sh/nbQKB/20-30-South-Shroud.zip

Enjoy

-Dwink
Thanks
ohw??? incl markers or marker free??

Thx for your effort and posting this

+Rep
marker free i think people should add there own markers for uniqueness since lots of bots in one area at a certain level becomes obvious

Ill try and do more area's i just wish the mesh recorder would record a bigger radius. ive had a look at the code but i cant seem to work out where the value is for the radius
(11-05-2013, 07:46 PM)Dwink Wrote:  marker free i think people should add there own markers for uniqueness since lots of bots in one area at a certain level becomes obvious

Ill try and do more area's i just wish the mesh recorder would record a bigger radius. ive had a look at the code but i cant seem to work out where the value is for the radius
Lines 642-646? :)
(11-05-2013, 07:46 PM)Dwink Wrote:  Ill try and do more area's i just wish the mesh recorder would record a bigger radius. ive had a look at the code but i cant seem to work out where the value is for the radius

Wait till they release there new mesh system.. like they said.. then we might even not have to fiddle with it :P
Also been meshing most of the maps, but i hate it atm as i can only remove the last 50 triangles.. grrr but they said also that it will change with new mesh-system so i wait impatient like a little kid till they update FFMinion

Smile

--little extra note--

It would be awesome if they let us make full meshed maps and have an option to script on it with waypoints (coords) and i dunno if they have an api that returns mop names? as that would make it even nicer to script grind profiles(kill snale*** XXtimes at 1234,1234,1234 "x,y,z. coords" etc .. ), but i guess that also might be possible on the same way we might be able to script quests... (Big hopes for that, what would make this BOT be so OP compared to competition)
(11-05-2013, 08:44 PM)fxfire Wrote:  nice dwink!

dont make too much yet, the new navi is around the corner, comes with fancy new settings too http://mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial-Navigation-Mesh

and yes rexmundi, the markers are the first step in makign somethign like a scriptable grind profile possible, the UI and backgruond stuff has to get extended to be able to click your stuff together....

Edit: was not able to load the mesh properly, gave me errors and then spammed exceptions on my dev build...had to fix the file with meshlab, really no idea what was wrong here, so if someone gets the same:
Damn where was this when i played GW2. Would have been so handy for Jump Puzzles :D
Nice to see dwink here as well not only in the GW2 section
Im done with gw2 its trash gold price wise so i gave up its far too much effort to deal with multiple accounts trading post and what not :P
(11-06-2013, 04:44 PM)Dwink Wrote:  Im done with gw2 its trash gold price wise so i gave up its far too much effort to deal with multiple accounts trading post and what not :P

Anet kinda forced me too ffxiv, although i already had an old 1.0 acc :) (anet banned like 9 gw2 for me last week lol) got 3 back but Will run them till keys runout and hang them out to dry ;) maybe keep 1key alive just for fun)

Dwinky welkome to the JP market:P