Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average
FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する
Question, it says it's sale price now at 6 euros. What is the non sale price?
(11-10-2013, 02:00 AM)selluna Wrote:  Question, it says it's sale price now at 6 euros. What is the non sale price?

7 euro, I believe
are you guys gonna fix the not clicking returning to home point after you die?

even with the box unchecked the bot is running around all crazy still getting stuck, even some times just runs straight off the mesh into a wall for no reason.
great bot, but the leveling is so stressful, and i got banned on gathering few days ago, 6.99 euro for 2 instances, maybe?
Babpsasa, I already warned you about posting price change requests because you over bot and get banned.I know you bot 24/7 on multiple accounts from the same ip's, because you have told me. It spreads needless fear to the people who actually bot smart, and again as I've told you, if you dont like the prices at the store, you are welcome to go to another store. This will be your last warning.
(11-10-2013, 02:51 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  are you guys gonna fix the not clicking returning to home point after you die?

even with the box unchecked the bot is running around all crazy still getting stuck, even some times just runs straight off the mesh into a wall for no reason.

We're looking into the return bug now, its at the top of our priority list.
Any existing bugs will be worked on.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
Hey guys a new bug...

when i want to login, i actually have to press login like 20 times before the bot logs in... dont know if there are more people with this problem?
(11-10-2013, 10:23 AM)cregeling Wrote:  Hey guys a new bug...

when i want to login, i actually have to press login like 20 times before the bot logs in... dont know if there are more people with this problem?

Cant say im having that, just logged in now, clicked once.
(11-10-2013, 10:23 AM)cregeling Wrote:  Hey guys a new bug...

The ffxiv login server itself is having some significant latency issues at the moment, but it has nothing to do with the bot. Is that what you're referring to?