Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average
FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する
I'm still working on buying it. it wont let me through paypal right now for some reason...

Return to merchant and try a different payment method
We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).
(11-08-2013, 10:10 PM)z0mg Wrote:  
(11-08-2013, 09:04 PM)db00 Wrote:  they toke mine :)) try a different nr of keys.
btw guys you should consider a discount packege.
I don't like that I'm paying the same price when buying 20 keys as the guy that buys just 1 or 2.
for now I bought some, but if you keep the same price for all I'll move to a different bot. Its not as good, but gets the job done and its dirt cheap compared to yours

Unless something changed you can soon run more instances on a single pc than with any other bot. Should make up for the extra price...
for me this isn't a decision changer :) I'm running 1-2 ffxiv bots per pc + 1-2 gw2 bots or swtor/wow .
but the price is, since I'm doing it for the $ .
For a normal botter 4 or 6 euro per key won't make a difference, but for those that bot in bulk...
for example I just bought 11 keys and I paid 66E . these are for 1 month, xyz its 60 or 69 per year for unlimited sessions. so sticking with only 11 accounts (I already have more, and I plan on adding more )I would save 700 euro per year(per 11 keys) using the other product.
I'm not trying to be an ass or something, your product is great(and when you will add map changer and relogger with schedule it will be perfect ), and I will keep buying a few keys monthly to level my accounts and such. I bought these keys as a support for the devs mostly because I used the bot free so far.
Save 700 per year in exchange for a bot that will go back to its usual dead state in the future, like ALL the others they make did. I get where you are coming from, but people pay for continuous development and fast post-patch updates, with fancy addons and logic that decrease their chance for a ban by a fair amount.... and the monthly sub + initial price ain't too cheap for FFXIV (worse than a subscription).

Maybe you will come back in the future like people did with the other bots...
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
Thanks for the support folks, we're aware there are some minor new issues with the update (zig zagging movement, forced remeshing, to name a couple) but we're working through them and we'll get them sorted out ASAP. The new systems we've added are more than worth the trouble.
Any chance of fixing the purchasing system?
(11-08-2013, 10:33 PM)z0mg Wrote:  
(11-08-2013, 10:14 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  I can run as many MMOlazy lasta as my computer will handle. Before this bot i could just as easy run 8 bots. But it doesnt fate grind. It also has 2 different types of keys. 1 bot background mode or unlimited bots.
This could turn into 16...

unless you have a way of ffxiv using less resources the most i probably use at one time will be 12. But then its a little laggy trying to actually play at same time. I would love to run 16 but again that doesnt solve the issue of havint payment of 16 times every month and keeping track of every keycode. I say 1 keycode that unlocks 10 bots. would be great obv a slight discount due to buying in bulk. If the key management gets worked ill be here for a long time but i may not rewnew 8-10 keys every month thats a p.i.t.a.
(11-08-2013, 11:00 PM)fxfire Wrote:  deadangel, if paypal tells you that YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT is not able to make the purchase, then I would put my finger on your nose

Which is strange since it works for other merchants... and I'm not the only person reporting this issue.
Ok is it me, or doesnt the bot move naturally after the update. it really looks like a bot now :D before it moved much smoother from point to point.

Complaint
(11-08-2013, 11:01 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  unless you have a way of ffxiv using less resources the most i probably use at one time will be 12.
How about over 50% less?
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
(11-08-2013, 11:51 PM)cregeling Wrote:  Ok is it me, or doesnt the bot move naturally after the update. it really looks like a bot now :D before it moved much smoother from point to point.

Complaint
Zigzagging is Prio 1 and they are working on it ( I hope a real fast hot dix tbh )