Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average
FFXIVMinion IS HERE!!! 日本のユーザーを歓迎する
The new mesh system is extremely buggy and doesn't register some fates event though they are meshed. I have double checked all my settings and they are correct, these fates worked previous to the new mesh, but to name a couple Keeping the Hive, Defending the Hive, kickin' it with the kedtraps - All in South Shroud. So far this is the only zone I have tried meshing.
Don't know watsup but sometimes the bot will just refuse going to a fate. The path there is perfect, and he does go sometimes. Except to Defending the Hive in the southern shroud. The lil bastard refuses to go there!
(11-09-2013, 06:30 PM)f3re Wrote:  
(11-09-2013, 05:25 PM)iDownload Wrote:  
(11-09-2013, 05:08 PM)f3re Wrote:  
(11-09-2013, 04:56 PM)iDownload Wrote:  Any news on the hotfix though? like the bot using skills even when its targetting an NPC and the mesh bugs

We're prioritizing mesh/nav fixes this weekend and we've already pushed out several since the original release. Can you be more specific about "mesh bugs" so that we make sure we have all the information for our testing?

Specifically the old meshes that got a bit messed up when the new navigation system got put in

I doubt there will be anything done to address that. It was poor timing on our part to break old meshes just as the beta ended which we apologize for (didn't realize how many meshes would break, we thought it would be a very small percentage), but the old meshes are basically useless with the new system because they don't encode any of the important navigation metadata that we're going to be using. So even if they load properly, you still have to run around the entire mesh again to add the new mesh data anyway. So there's not much point in spending development time to identify the exact cause and make them load properly. Like I said, it wasn't the best decision on our part and we're sorry for any inconvenience its caused our users (and I know from the forums/irc that the inconvenience has been significant :)) but it's better to go ahead and remesh than wait on a fix that 99.9% won't be coming.

If, on the other hand, you're talking about meshes that build/load properly but the navigation just doesn't work right on them, then that's something we can look into and we're doing navigation fixes highest priority.
hope u can fix this ASAP :D

(11-09-2013, 06:50 PM)bhlbot Wrote:  The new mesh system is extremely buggy and doesn't register some fates event though they are meshed. I have double checked all my settings and they are correct, these fates worked previous to the new mesh, but to name a couple Keeping the Hive, Defending the Hive, kickin' it with the kedtraps - All in South Shroud. So far this is the only zone I have tried meshing.
same goes to my mesh meaning its already good, just that the current minion build is abit glitchy

(11-09-2013, 07:02 PM)Bishop56 Wrote:  Don't know watsup but sometimes the bot will just refuse going to a fate. The path there is perfect, and he does go sometimes. Except to Defending the Hive in the southern shroud. The lil bastard refuses to go there!
same, my mesh at corethas has been bugging out rapidly
I'll take a look at the fate issues today
So I can buy* a key at discounted rate and not apply it till I see you guys have fixed these new navigation issues?
You can pre-order as many as you want.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn...
(11-09-2013, 03:45 PM)z0mg Wrote:  Others bot never came with a free option. This bot has been free for 2 months. Will it ever be enough?

actually viper had beta testing for free so did lasta.....
when is the zigzagging going to be fixed. tryed it again.. my bot walks really like an idiot :S

(11-09-2013, 03:45 PM)z0mg Wrote:  Others bot never came with a free option. This bot has been free for 2 months. Will it ever be enough?

well see it like this, if you testdrive a Ferrari and like it. You pay for it, but in return you get a prius back that needs to be upgraded again till a Ferrari...

when you buy something you like, you just expact it to be the same or better... not from a smooth bot to a robot like bot >.<

my opinion... they should either give people free time.. or rollback to the previous bot and test it themself before releasing.
An update to address this was already released about 1hr before this post.
Is the problems fixed already? just wondering before I buy it.. lol don't want to waste time and money. I'm a cheap motherfucker.. just saying...