Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
lolol's FATE Coerthas [NewNavMesh] 35-45
its in your ffxiv system configuration, display tab scroll down and u can see it there..
thanks
Edit: Nevermind, fixed problem.
(11-09-2013, 02:13 AM)lololboy Wrote:  *REMINDER* always SetEvacPoint at homebase of the map *REMINDER*
a quick mesh for most of the FATES around Coerthas minus the gathering one since minion can't auto hand in quest yet.

this mesh has been recorded in the new navigation system.

enjoy!

15/11 - fix some wp meshes on some fates
11/11 - added more fate routes to the north west side of the map,
(please note using this mesh when not in active window will cause bot to get stuck while leaping of ledges)
11/09v3 - added more FATE meshes
11/09v2 - added NAV MARKER set at dragonhead base
11/09- new update which covers most of the fates

picture is the waypoints of the mesh

[Image: 2mz04jm.png]

Ok, help a noob understand something. (why this is needed lol) From what i understand, meshes for all the overworld zones are included with Minion now correct? I am looking at the Navigation folder as we speak and see Coerthas. The bot goes straight for fates assuming they are up and your bot is configured to do so correct? So why is this needed exactly?

The only thing I can think of (im new to ffxiv so be understanding) is that fates arent triggered randomly, they are triggered based on someone being in the proximity? And this walks that path and triggers them sequentially? Even if that were the case, is this for say multiple bots? as solo most fates arent... well soloable atleast in my experience as a whm :P I mean you can kill there but you normally run out of time and if its one with a big baddie you just get raped/die etc >.<

Understanding this will indirectly afford me the understanding of tons of these other meshes I see that are conflicting with the fact we already have full meshes for most of the zones.

Halp! :)
Um its not needed u necroed an old thread from before the bot came with 100% meshes. All the mesh profiles are super old other the latty's meshes those are the ones that come with the bot.