Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
lolol's FATE Coerthas [NewNavMesh] 35-45
I haven't tried this mesh yet (thanks for making it lololboy), but I made my own mesh of the Aleport Fates last night (using the latest paid minion version) and experienced the same thing. The bot will just stop for no apparent reason and just stand there. The status always says moving to pos (not an exact quote...don't remember the exact status verbage but you know what I mean). Never returns to the evac point. Will eventually start moving again when a new fate pops. I meshed the entire area so no chance there was a fate off mesh. I did notice it did this once when there were 2 fates active at the same time, both of which met the level requirements of the bot. Almost as if it didn't know which fate to go to so just stood there. When one of the 2 fates completed it then proceeded to the remaining fate. This only happened once so hard to draw any conclusions, but felt it was worth mentioning.
(11-09-2013, 04:07 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  yeah evac at dragonhead fates only no grinding. i feel like ive tried it all lol
have u tried increasing both fate lvls in the fate section ?

(11-09-2013, 04:50 PM)Sully13 Wrote:  I haven't tried this mesh yet (thanks for making it lololboy), but I made my own mesh of the Aleport Fates last night (using the latest paid minion version) and experienced the same thing. The bot will just stop for no apparent reason and just stand there. The status always says moving to pos (not an exact quote...don't remember the exact status verbage but you know what I mean). Never returns to the evac point. Will eventually start moving again when a new fate pops. I meshed the entire area so no chance there was a fate off mesh. I did notice it did this once when there were 2 fates active at the same time, both of which met the level requirements of the bot. Almost as if it didn't know which fate to go to so just stood there. When one of the 2 fates completed it then proceeded to the remaining fate. This only happened once so hard to draw any conclusions, but felt it was worth mentioning.

yea, i'm facing that too in the new build , we should report this on their support section. hope they could fix this glitchy glitch
Works liek a charm for me only problem he gets stuck at certein places, after teh dragon fate on the staircase there should be an offroad connector so he jumps or he gets stuck, and he gets stuck at some stones. Don't know wich it was but after the Fate in the East far in the east. in the upper part, after you get out or into the tunnel he gets stuck at a big stone.
Check 
keep it up lolol great job so far, much praise
cant fault your work so far. ThumbsUp
(11-16-2013, 06:10 PM)Exerlosmyst Wrote:  Works liek a charm for me only problem he gets stuck at certein places, after teh dragon fate on the staircase there should be an offroad connector so he jumps or he gets stuck, and he gets stuck at some stones. Don't know wich it was but after the Fate in the East far in the east. in the upper part, after you get out or into the tunnel he gets stuck at a big stone.

did you set your frame limit to none
and untick limit frame when client is inactive?

sofar i've not yet encountered that while using the meshes
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not with your profile but thanks for the reminder somehow my game settings reset and now I longer get stuck like i used to once I checked those settings again.
Hey lolol, I've noticed that the bot isn't running to certain fates, sometimes.
"Bellyfull" for example. It is a level 39 Fate.
The bot still runs to other fates which are Level 39, im just wondering if you missed part of the mesh. thanks.
And I'm not sure if it is your mesh or not but with the Dragon boss Fate, the bot fights off the mobs not the boss.
(11-18-2013, 06:13 AM)Diizane Wrote:  Hey lolol, I've noticed that the bot isn't running to certain fates, sometimes.
"Bellyfull" for example. It is a level 39 Fate.
The bot still runs to other fates which are Level 39, im just wondering if you missed part of the mesh. thanks.
And I'm not sure if it is your mesh or not but with the Dragon boss Fate, the bot fights off the mobs not the boss.

yea i've mapped bellyfull and at times the minion doesnt run towards that FATE, i've noticed afew times, must be minion itself, and dragon boss fate normally it will hit the adds before engaging the boss since this bot is still unable to pick specific mobs to target yet.
when loading the Mesh it craches the game. is there anything i need to do?

[/quote]

Not with your profile but thanks for the reminder somehow my game settings reset and now I longer get stuck like i used to once I checked those settings again.
[/quote]

where can i find these settings so i can make the changes too?