Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bot getting stuck looping on IQ stacks
Sweet. Not sure how that progress <= 100 got in there. There is a bot-wide issue that some of those fields somewhat autofill adding 0's. So typing 1 autofills with 10. More annoying than a real issue though.

I changed to your recommended settings and it seems to be working well.
The only change I made was making the lowest order skill a careful synth with no criteria as a catch-all in case it gets stuck.

Would it be possible to make the fields accept operators? For example instead of a raw value for CP on ToTT, you could put Max-20. It seems that would make the profiles more robust, and account for any gear changes. Probably more complex than it sounds though.
(11-12-2013, 10:25 PM)Icaros Wrote:  Sweet. Not sure how that progress <= 100 got in there. There is a bot-wide issue that some of those fields somewhat autofill adding 0's. So typing 1 autofills with 10. More annoying than a real issue though.

The only change I made was making the lowest order skill a careful synth with no criteria as a catch-all in case it gets stuck.

Would it be possible to make the fields accept operators? For example instead of a raw value for CP on ToTT, you could put Max-20. It seems that would make the profiles more robust, and account for any gear changes. Probably more complex than it sounds though.
Not so complex at all :) I'll be working on a nicer skill editor soon enough, i'll post a poll in an hour or so :P
(11-12-2013, 10:25 PM)Icaros Wrote:  Sweet. Not sure how that progress <= 100 got in there. There is a bot-wide issue that some of those fields somewhat autofill adding 0's. So typing 1 autofills with 10. More annoying than a real issue though.
I believe thats a general GUI issue, not mine, but i'll have a look maybe i'm missing something :)

This is actually what i asked 2 days ago Handshake so far i like where it's going ;)