Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
[Request] Fate done > Teleport
Teleport is already in the LUA API (apparently its so secret our own developers don't even know Cutesmile)

https://github.com/MMOMinion/FFXIVMinion/wiki/Player

Player:GetAetheryteList()
Returns a lua table containing a whole list of all Aetherytes.
Player:Teleport(AetheryteID)
Teleports the Player to the Aetheryte with the AetheryteID.

The AetheryiteID should be able to be determined using the dev module also. I haven't tested it thoroughly. Writing a quick and ugly hack addon to use it probably wouldn't be too hard. You'd want to overwrite e_fatewait to Teleport to the appropriate AetheryteID, which you could store as a table indexed using your current MapID. In the long run we'll add this code to the MoveTo task so that you can use teleport/return as part of normal movement for any task if it returns the smallest distance, but that won't happen for awhile.
HOw about, its possible after fate is done > Select return to Safe point, or Safe area? I hate standing there after the fate its done :(

Being able to select a Safe point ...in camp its great...
when a fate is done the bot already goes back to camp. IF you set an evac point in town under the grind tab.
That i didnt know. I thought Evac Point is for > Go there when HP is low.

Thanks!
I'm confused why/ how this hasn't been added already, because it seems like a very simple feature that would really decrease the chance someone notices that you are a bot. It would also most likely increase exp gains as the return/ tele points are usually rather centrally located. along with that how is mounting still not working ( party grind at least)... we were past beta a month ago..
you seem to be confused about many things...
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
(12-07-2013, 10:17 PM)azrael6766 Wrote:  I'm confused why/ how this hasn't been added already, because it seems like a very simple feature that would really decrease the chance someone notices that you are a bot. It would also most likely increase exp gains as the return/ tele points are usually rather centrally located. along with that how is mounting still not working ( party grind at least)... we were past beta a month ago..

you really dont want to use party grind.... unless you want to look like a bot following hte leader around. thats ment for more like a multiboxing feature. you should just use normal grind while fate grinding.