Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Server Goblin FC/LS
we are currently recruiting 4 people for spots in our current coil groups. Some people ahve lost interest in the game and we are recruiting for those position. Get with me asap and we'll get this going. Also looking for 1 female member. We have none lololol.
any1?
bump need more.
going to be doing aks/wps tonight if anyone is interested. If I get capped might move on to getting my bard his relic or coil.
Going to try and get an fc together. Preferably on NA Goblin but will travel if I need to.
Have 2 of us now. We need 2 others for ak/wp and 6 more total for primals/coil.
still looking for 2 more.
might have a 3rd he's deciding if he wants to xfer over. Still looking for more.
im currently 4 boxing to 50 on new accounts, when I hit 50 I'll be running my own wp farms. If anyone would care to join in for maybe primals or coil I have a 5th member on Gobli nwith me. So we'd need just 3 more for coil if I continued multiboxing.
ok so im at 5 people now, possible 6 if this guy decides to traNSFer over. We just need 2-3 more to start doing primals and coil. Get with me if you are interested. FC is just us, so no people in fc reporting you or getting suspicious if your on 24/7 botting, and of course we all tele farm. Get with me asap.