Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Server Goblin FC/LS
Any Goblins groups recruiting members? Shoot me a pm.
i just rolled a bard on goblin a day or so ago... I've been working on it off and on to get it leveled up.
i've finished leveling my Summoner, just got to do the last of the story quests to be ready for some farming.
you know who you are :P I am looking to xfer off my server. Theirs only 1 raiding guild which ive been a part of since launch however I have begun to butt heads over cliquey inner circle members getting by on a different set of rules. I dropped FC but with nowhere else to go :P

If i cant raid ill quit ffxiv so x'fering is my only option.

Consequently said FC was what stopped me from xferring and joining "your" FC loooong ago. My bad!

Anyways, who/where etc? And are you still taking people? Does the server know you guys as botters or is it undercover still?

Get at me! A pm is fine if need be!
2 things, 1 we are no longer a group, we have all spread our wings and gone different paths besides me. Secondly, no way in hell, even if our fc was still producing millions and millions of people and groups every day every hour I WOULD SAY HELL TO THE NIZO on you being a part of it. You are hands down the most ridiculous person ever. I no way shape or form would want to have to deal with your questions and stupidity on a daily basis. SO NO. Please do not come over to Goblin, we are not doing runs anymore and are not open for recruitment. Please, just quit the game and save us all the time. Thank you.
Looking for MMOMinion users for doing whatever, send me a message.
Looking for group on Goblin. Have 4 accounts. Story finished on all 4. Looking to get relics done and then Ex Primals and maybe coils.
Looking to join a group or put together a group. Looking to do Old Coil, Extremes, EXP 2-3 jobs. shoot me a PM if interested! *Working on my 2nd account so I'll have 2.