Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Server Goblin FC/LS
sorry sorted out in an email 2 u i was checking the wrong email for your messages could you send me a friend req in game again so i can get an invite
Hey Odano, seriously thinking about coming to goblin but my friend plays on PS3 so obviously doesnt have bot. If we both transfer would he still be able to get in groups with the rest of and just get carried?
as much as id like to say yes, the answer is probably going to be no. We pretty much all contribute to each other and none of us really run anything straight up. So a 100 percent carry all the time isnt going to work =(
We are at 52 bots in guild,36 coil rdy bots, 4 coil groups, Working on the 5th as we speak.With the other 16 guys are leveling. We have 4 50's in our group 5 and will recruit for it until it fills with people who are leveling in guild now. Once we hit 5 groups, we'll obviously keep recruiting for our 6th and so on. We have a great player base who is active all times and are looking to continue growing into a decent chunk of an fc.
Hmm I've had an extra ffxiv account I've been meaning to use, I might just have to make a char on Goblin to join up with you guys. I play primarily during the graveyard shift/late night.
Hi Guys,

It would be great if some EU players join us on Goblin so we could make an EU Coil Grp :)

Currently 5 EU chars atm - odan pls correct me if i am wrong :)

GOGOGO EU PLAYERS !! Want fun - join us !
bump at 57 bots, will have 5 coil groups next week more coming soon.
Odano Check your PM's please Cutesmile
all of you could transfer to midgardsormr :P and run with my 12 bots! JK JK i had to hit you with jab lol.
lol =-)_ theres 58 bots in our fc now lol!!!!!