Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
[Fishing] 1 - 50
Sorry, i'll update these in a few.

Added a download link to make updating easier.

Fixed the bait errors in Eastern La Noscea and added a faster 45 - 50 mesh. Use stealth with it though.
Is there a tutorial for setting this up? Mine doesn't use stealth or move between nodes. I can see the nav mesh and the markers and it sits and fishes in one spot just fine.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I followed the guide http://mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial-Fishing more closely and got it working.

Thanks for the fixes! Working good for me so far. Gone 25-30 fishing in Costa Del Sol last night. I had one instance where I ran to a node and wasn't quite close enough to the edge to fish. Barely touched the movement key and it started working just fine.
Make this a sticky ADMINS!!
still haven't worked out how to get stealth to work when moving between the markers :(
30-35 needs stealth cause of the crabs. 35-45 no problems trying 45-50 at mordhona now. BTW when using stealth make sure to turn off sprint or mount or it will cancel out the stealth. I learned that the hard way lol
my problem is that my guy just doesn't want to go into stealth when he comes across monsters :/
45-50 Mor Dhona worked fairly well for me. Still was having problems going from one marker to the next. Mostly bot wouldn't move and would spam "There seems to be no fish here" a million times.
(11-20-2013, 06:00 AM)lilj0nyeah Wrote:  45-50 Mor Dhona worked fairly well for me. Still was having problems going from one marker to the next. Mostly bot wouldn't move and would spam "There seems to be no fish here" a million times.

Fishing is s still a little buggy sometimes. I haven't figured out how to fix that yet.
If you are trying to go from 45-50 leveling not actually going for gil you should be doing it in Cortheas skyfishing
Updated with a Coerthas 45-50. Redownload if you want it.