Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FATES working?
I havnt used the FATE grinder in a few weeks. just went back to my fate setup that I used with no problems and cant get any fates to work now. Tried setting up a new one - it wont initiate - when fate is near it wont sync anymore either.

Anything major change?
we always change things around. but i've been running fates the last couple of days without problems. using the 100% meshes latty provides. You may have to check you settings.lua file for blacklisted fates and remove them.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
No Fates backlisted.

Seems as if the Fate grind has become "stupid". When activated in areas I've always used, I run into fences, houses, trees, etc... I know things are always added and updated as the servers are updated - but please if your fixing what's not broken (ever heard the saying -don't fix what's not broken) stop. Bot worked great until the newest additions about a month ago -Now? Will go to a Fate - sync - fight the mobs - go back to spawn - then nothing...just stands there until server kicks for inactivity. Then I can activate it at times, it will run to a fate and just look at it....Then I can activate it and it will run to a tree, fence, house, corner and proceed to jump around like I'm on crack and run attempt to run back to start but turn around and head back to the tree, fence, house, corner and crack out again. Everything else works great. Can turn on the kill mobs while I'm waiting and it kills everything in site. I can set a mesh for gathering and it will gather until all bags are full. I have a clean install with no add-ons. I've submitted help & support tickets. Going back to the tutorial. maybe I'm missing something new. I have it set to the same settings that took me from lvl 10 - 50 on 3 chars before the last big change you made.
I have a series of screen shots showing the bot cracking out at spawn (running back and forth jumping), running to fates-fighting till about half done-then standing there, running to fates and just watching, standing at start point while a fate is going on within the mesh, the bot casting StoneII when I have Aero set up. They are all about 1MB each. Do I just post them all here? Ive submitted tickets but tickets don't seem to have a way to submit screen evidence.

Side note...For those that the bot is working for...congrats...please don't post and tell me yours is working.
You can't use old meshes. Please try one of Latty's 100% meshes they are stellar.
(12-07-2013, 09:34 PM)Powder Wrote:  You can't use old meshes. Please try one of Latty's 100% meshes they are stellar.

I see the Latty meshes for gathering but don't see them for fate grinding.
(12-08-2013, 03:02 AM)phentop Wrote:  
(12-07-2013, 09:34 PM)Powder Wrote:  You can't use old meshes. Please try one of Latty's 100% meshes they are stellar.

I see the Latty meshes for gathering but don't see them for fate grinding.

http://mmominion.com/Thread-100-Meshes
Back to work. Thnx. Am very unsure why self made fate mesh isn't working but yours does. thnx.