Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average
game instant crash after start the bot
so, as the title says. the game instantly crashes when I open the FFXIVMinion_Launcher.exe
I always run the bot as admin and I didn't put the bot in any windows related locations.

I tried to re-download a fresh copy of the bot and still the same problem.

I could use the bot for like half a month and I stopped using it. after about a week when I came back and try to use the bot, the bot started to crash for me every time I try to open it.

anyway or tips to help this please? thanks very muchExpect
this is the same for me ADMINS plz fix FAST

the bot keeps downloading FFXIVMinion.dat and then game Crashes
yeah same here please fix immediately
Already fixed
(12-07-2013, 11:07 AM)Powder Wrote:  Already fixed

eh...thanks for the reply. but it seems the problem still exists.
it still crashes the game whenever I try to run the bot.
Awkward
I have attached a screenshot of the problem as well. please have a look

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The bot is working, make sure you have followed the steps correctly. Run as admin, not having any software that will cause crashes like, mumble, teamspeak, fraps, sweetfx ect
I just started using isboxer, and 3 of my windows will come up fine, but my 4th windows wont for the life of me load mmominion. It crashes every single time. No extra addons installed currently either.

also b4 you ask same issues happens without loading using isboxer. I loaded manually with ffxiv boot and bringing up each instance of minion 1 at a time and the same one hangs everytime and crashes.
what are your system specs how much ram do you have?
3.8ghz proc, 16gb ram, when i do manage to get all 4 running cpu usage is at like 70-80 percent physical memory usage is att maybe 40-50
its also the same bot, everytime, same keycode, same character, crashes everytime.