Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average
game instant crash after start the bot
delete the .cfg file for that account
config file deletion did not fix it.
no, none of that. It worked for about 24 hours and now its doing it again. Consistant crashing, as soon as I load the bot on that 4th account crash. I can load it first, 2nd 3rd 4th doesnt matter it crashes every time. Ive tried deleting those files again and again and nothing. fresh installs. still crashes only on the 1 keycode
kind of frustrating this key hasnt worked but 2-3 days of the 8 days ive had it. Idk.
so this 1 key that doesnt work whats it do when you log in that account first and use that key.
Same thing. It was fourth on my list I've tried it in all slots I've tried it with diff accounts I've deleted the cog and the dat file I've completely deleted and reinstalled minion. I have no a.v or fwd blocking any kind of access.

ive come to the conclusion that it has to be isboxer doing it. And its super frustrating. I know its not somethign you guys can necesarrily help me with.
it shouldnt be isboxer at all.. i run 8 accounts. What i was asking is just launch 1 game client 1 bot and enter this code that is giving you a problem? or are you saying its just the 4th bot no matter what code you use? also dont use auto log in.
happening again after 12 hrs of working it crashed, and wont load back in agai nwithout crashing.
12/10 for dat and 12/10 for cfg. I am running nothing other then firefox for browser, no av, or any other kind of software that would cause anything. When I run it outside of isboxer it works flawlessly. Only when I load it via isboxer do I have any issues. Like i said it ran 12 hrs or so then crashed, then unable to boot the bot with that keycode at all.
well they cant trouble shoot isboxer, if thats whats causing hte problem. Though i have no problem running the bot with isboxer. is your isboxer up todate? also are you running the dev build of it? if not open the console and put a check mark in download dev build. then restart innerspace.