Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.05 Average
game instant crash after start the bot
what really sucks is i cant even talk about isboxer on isboxer forums because they dont condone botting....awesome. lol.
isboxer isnt any form of automation software. its not ment to be used with bots its more for actually multiboxing which isnt against the ToS.

1: The biggest reason i use isboxer is first the window layout manager. I can make each window 640x360 on a second monitor and have one 1920x1080 on my main monitor. while all the 640x360 clients hold the same ascpet ratio as the 1920x1080 screen. And just by clicking any one of the 640x360 game clients it brings it to the forground on the main monitor at the 1920x1080.

2: Isboxer allows me to set 2 FPS inactive and active this allows me to run even more clients on my computer i set all inactive clients to 15fps and the main client to 60. also i can set each game clients affinity to which core it runs on. I have an 8 core processor so when i run 4 game clients i put each on their own 2 cores. when i run 8 bots i run each on their own core. Again this allows me to run more game clients smoother.

3: This one isnt as important as the other 2 but it allows me to clone my mouse through all game clients so like when im teleport farming WP i only have to click 1 time to change all4 clients teleport saved cords turn on and off the bots.
be carefull with limiting the fps too much on ffxiv, it may cause problems with the navigation.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Yes, anything below 20 fps is going to severely handicap the bots responsiveness.
3 isnt about lazy it just more efficient lol. I've given up on isboxer. It is what it is. Fuck those cunts over there.
(12-07-2013, 12:53 PM)Powder Wrote:  The bot is working, make sure you have followed the steps correctly. Run as admin, not having any software that will cause crashes like, mumble, teamspeak, fraps, sweetfx ect

I'm curious. What is it about mumble specifically that causes the bot to crash?
the over lays
(12-18-2013, 01:31 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  the over lays

So then would disabling the overlay allow mumble and the bot to co-exist?
I dont have mumble, no overlays, all installed and updated. But when i start the bot, blue console appears then when "Succes !" shows up, boom crash.

Anyone got an idea ? Thanks :)
you running hte bot as admin?