Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average
Fixes needed for [FATES]
jackie, it sucks grinding with 4 toons and not running party grind, it also sucks running party grind and not being able ot mount, looks really botish if youre walking to every fate imo. And we cant speed hack thats pretty much noticable as shit. What happens in my 4 box is im running them each on grind and in a party but they dont work together like party grind does, so its a trade off to look more normal.
(12-07-2013, 11:44 PM)HansW Wrote:  ....
6. lol, you want your bot to invite other players ? please just open a ticket at SE and report yourself for botting, thats alot easier.

No.
A ticket can be written when the group dies out because you get accidentally Lead and react to nothing (invites or give Lead)

asap we need pass Lead.
best the one who writes first in the Group Chat Snicker (avoid another Bot)

then sometime add Chatfunctions and we write a LUA Modul handle the Invite/kick Function
(12-08-2013, 05:35 AM)odano1988 Wrote:  jackie, it sucks grinding with 4 toons and not running party grind, it also sucks running party grind and not being able ot mount, looks really botish if youre walking to every fate imo. And we cant speed hack thats pretty much noticable as shit. What happens in my 4 box is im running them each on grind and in a party but they dont work together like party grind does, so its a trade off to look more normal.
but party grind makes you look the most like a bot because they are all right on top of each other. at least in grind mode your bots take different paths and dont stack right on top of each other and follow the leader around like a lost puppy. rarely do my bots not go to the same fate in normal grind mode.
(12-07-2013, 10:31 PM)azrael6766 Wrote:  1. Kill non-fate mobs that are attacking you > fate mobs
Edit: function is basically broken, it needs to be polished /fixed
- perhaps only attacking non-fate mobs (that are attacking you) while your in fates?

1. hm... u using "Specific Hunting" ? then turn off that.

nvm.
"Specific Hunting" updated. work correctly
i am targeting fates for atma books now... would be nice if the targeted fate level is 40, max level can be set to -10 (minus 10) and min fate 10 so it only targets to lvl 40 fates? i am using blacklist fates at the moment which works fine... anyway just a thought ^^
um this can already be done.... put teh bot to + to 0 and the - to 10. this way if you are level 50 it will only do fates that are -10 levels+ below you so it will do 40 + fates.
Hi Jackie

Yup but I only need a particular fate at level 40 nothing more. Would be great one day if there is a list of fates and either you select all or just a particular one you want. This will probably bypass blacklist. Anyway blacklisting individually works so I'm happy.