Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Possible bug with 12/13/13 update
I had this problem too few weeks ago the mesh that used to work just stopped working, had to re-mesh... so it's likely the mesh that's the problem
I apologize for fxfire, but he is human, and there are days when we get asked the same questions over and over when the fix is already posted multiple times to people on irc and on the forums themselves.

We spend a ton of time trying to help people which we are obligated to do, and we like to help people get running. But I've personally spend hours on team viewer sessions with people to find out that the problem is they didn't bother to read the setup steps, which can be frustrating for both the user themself and us. People then post vague information saying bot doesn't do xxx its a bug. When 49.5% of the time its lack of setting up correctly, and and 50.4% of the time its caused by an addon that breaks the core logic of the bot.

We are adding version control to the addon system so it will no longer load addons that aren't updated, and regarding meshes there isn't any reason to use any other meshes than latty's meshes, which we now include with the bot, he has done an amazing job, and he keeps them updated.

We have since sent fxfire to his room, with no tv rights for 2 days.
the problem is the defualt navmesh some are null points inside them