Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
FFXIV Patch 2.1 - DONE
(12-17-2013, 01:23 PM)Koopla Wrote:  Oh ok, I thought you're in-game.

I am in game but not with Minion loaded. I was just letting everyone know how to get around the client restrictions. :-)
Yes I mean in-game with minion loaded, that's what I mean in my first question :-P
(12-17-2013, 01:47 PM)Koopla Wrote:  Yes I mean in-game with minion loaded, that's what I mean in my first question :-P

Oh sorry. However, it appears as if though you can't load more than 2 clients without Sandboxie...fyi :)
(12-17-2013, 01:55 PM)zero462usa Wrote:  
(12-17-2013, 01:47 PM)Koopla Wrote:  Yes I mean in-game with minion loaded, that's what I mean in my first question :-P

Oh sorry. However, it appears as if though you can't load more than 2 clients without Sandboxie...fyi :)

this is totaly incorrect i have run 12 bots at once on one computer with out using any other tools. Load 1 game client log it fully in to the game attach the bot. Then launch the second game client log it fully in to the game attach the bot launch the third game client. you see the pattern here. also make sure you are launching the bot in admin.
(12-17-2013, 02:48 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(12-17-2013, 01:55 PM)zero462usa Wrote:  

this is totaly incorrect i have run 12 bots at once on one computer with out using any other tools. Load 1 game client log it fully in to the game attach the bot. Then launch the second game client log it fully in to the game attach the bot launch the third game client. you see the pattern here. also make sure you are launching the bot in admin.

Yea, before the patch I was able to launch an unlimited number of FFXIV's as well. However, this morning I was only able to launch 2 x FFXIV clients. If I tried to launch a third one then it just closed.Complaint

edit: I'm also not talking about with/without the bot, that doesn't matter. I just can't launch more than 2 FFXIV clients after this patch, regardless of admin mode or not. With Sandboxie I can though :D

Edit Edit: Alright, had to have this explained to me. Even prior to this patch there was a 2 client limit in place however I didn't know that because I have been using minion >.< So, now I'm straight, if you're using minion you don't need to use Sandboxie, however if you wanna run 3+ clients without minion then you can use Sandboxie...sorry for the ignorance ^^;;;;;;;
Aww looks like it was a bad time for me to purchase a long-term key. Hopefully the issues will resolve soon. =)

For the record: Everyone's FF14 is crashing when they load up MMO Minion, right?

Thanks.
yes, the bot is not attaching and will cause the game to crash due to that patch
Got it. Thanks.
Any ETA :D?
(12-17-2013, 04:32 PM)Tompost Wrote:  Any ETA :D?

Second sentence of first post.