Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Alright.. alternative to shard farming
I could see materia increasing again, but I just bot on one character. I don't know what to do to grind for spiritbonding. Farming mobs for fleece seems like too much. Maybe gathering gear?
I'm also looing for something... I don't RMT, I just ran out of money buying gear :D Last time I looked at the board for my lvl 35 culinarian quest item it was at some ridiculous several thousands (I think 15k or something), so I thought making those would be a good idea... now they're at 900 and take a lot of time to make ;)
if you want to afk farm 100% gathering materials for High end food sells really good apkullu eggs for example sell really well 300 gil per. also fishing high end fish can make you good gil as well. Look at the lvl 45-50 1 star and 2 star foods and gather mats for those. If you dont want to do 100% afk spirit binding works pretty well the market has crashed on them but people buy them at regular pace. Also things like fleece farm the fleece turn it in to yarn HQ and sell it for 1500+ per. that works really well to. I made a killing just buying up cheap mats that where 10-15 gil per and HQ it in the craft then sell the HQ parts. I just use the bot to craft the items.