Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
PVP Beta
Updates
  • Added checkbox "Anti-AFK Move" to PVP menu
    • Does a small random move ever 5-10 minutes while waiting on duty and every 30-60 seconds before fight starts
    • You must have a mesh loaded for this functionality to work!
  • Prioritize Ranged will now attempt to prioritize DPS in order of BLM > SMN = BRD
  • Randomized combat starting logic so that bots will not leave the gate at the same time
  • Fixed some skillmanager bugs with pvpprecombat checkbox and combat mode conditions
  • Numerous targeting and combat optimizations

Greetings Minions.

We've released an update containing some fixes as well as BETA PVP functionality. There are some significant limitations to the pvp functionality that has been released so please read the instructions carefully and be prepared to encounter bugs and poor bot behavior. The combat tactics for PVP are very different than our PVE functionality so we are still in the process of rewriting new logic to handle pvp combat for melee, ranged, and healer separately. Also, we have not yet added code to select a duty for you automatically, so for now YOU MUST PERFORM THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO BEGIN A PVP BOTTING LOOP:
  1. Open the duty finder and select the pvp duty(s) you would like to bot
  2. Close the duty finder window (do not press Join!)
The duties you want to bot should now be selected in the duty finder window, and when you start the bot in pvp mode it will attempt to join the duty finder using the currently selected duties. The duties will stay selected until you exit the client...each time you restart the client you must repeat these steps. We are in the process of adding code that will allow the bot to select the duties for you, but have decided to release it as is in the meantime so that you can begin testing it and help us fix up the behavior etc. If you are not comfortable with finding your way around beta functionality, then do not attempt to use pvp mode until we release the duty updates next week! We will not answer support questions from people who cannot understand how to setup the bot using the process outlined above.

The bot behavior in PVP will not be fantastic and you will not be winning the majority of your matches if the rest of your team is not strong enough to carry you. The current design goal is simply to allow afk looping of pvp duties...hopefully some addon developers will step up and help us write better PVP combat logic in the near future. Please post all feedback related to bot functionality in this thread. I have attached a mesh that latty was nice enough to make for us to this thread...we will include an official mesh in the updater soon.

PVP Limitations
  • Ranged dps and healing behavior need work
  • The bot may not work if using the fourth duty selection choice for wolves den (queue as 4 person premade party). The mapids of the arenas are hard-coded so if the mapid for the premade arena is different then it will not work. If you test the 4 person premade arena and find the mapid please let us know and we will add it. It can be printed to the console using d(Player.localmapid) while on the map.

PVP Settings
  • Target Prio One - The primary targeting priority for the pvp bot
  • Target Prio Two - The secondary targeting priority for the bot
  • Prioritze Ranged - Bot will go after furthest ranged dps

SkillManager Additions
  • PVP Skills will now show up in the skillbook (you must enable them in your actions menu first)
  • Combat Type - Use this skill only in PVP, PVE, or Both
  • PVP Target Type - Only use this skill if target is specified role
  • Party Has/NOT - Use this skill when party has (or has not) specified buff
  • PVP precombat - Use this skill when waiting for pvp match to start

Other
  • Assist Mode
    • Auto-Confirm Duty - Enable to have the bot automatically confirm duties that are ready
    • Bot must be enabled with assist mode running for this to occur!
  • Gather
    • Gather Maps - Enable this to have the bot automatically gather maps
    • Fixed the bug causing this to stop the bot from previous release
  • Fates
    • Modified the distance check for chain fates to hopefully stop the running loop in coerthas
    • This may cause the chain fates logic (for Dark Devices) to stop working
    • Please report your experiences in coerthas after this change

Attached Files
.zip   wolvesden.zip (Size: 48.06 KB / Downloads: 400)
It looks like the Auto-Start toggle may not be working. I had it turned off and was still constantly pulling mobs in dungeons. This was with the most recent build downloaded about 30 minutes before posting this.
awesome cant wait to try ou tthe pvp
Can you make a "Allie" priority? For healer classes?
(12-22-2013, 03:42 AM)charbonmax Wrote:  Can you make a "Allie" priority? For healer classes?

Yes, we will have to add some healer specific target prioritization as well. Currently the healer functionality isn't very well implemented...it uses the same "get a target a try to kill it" behavior that the dps/tank classes do, which doesn't make a lot of sense for healers in pvp. We will work on separate logic for healing classes that behaves more appropriately...please continue to post your suggestions and feedback and we'll take everything into consideration.

(12-22-2013, 02:47 AM)RockinLobster Wrote:  It looks like the Auto-Start toggle may not be working. I had it turned off and was still constantly pulling mobs in dungeons. This was with the most recent build downloaded about 30 minutes before posting this.

Are you mixing up "AutoStartBot" from the general settings menu and "Start Combat" from the assist menu? If you disable "Start Combat" then the bot will not pull mobs or run the attack routine unless it's already in combat...that happens anytime a mob is on your aggro list. Even if the mob aggro is green, if you show mobs on your aggro list then the bot considers that to be "in combat". I've tested this pretty extensively and don't see any issues with it...the only minor issue I've found is that you have to remember to turn it back on again for healer assist because the bot won't heal the tank otherwise. Make sure you've got the correct setting toggled and let us know if you continue to experience issues.
Thx for the update !

One question, where did you put the gather map option ? i looked for it and wasn't able to find it, i expected to see it in the same area than the sprint hack, ignore marker level and so on.

thx for feedback
(12-22-2013, 07:21 AM)darkboz Wrote:  Thx for the update !

One question, where did you put the gather map option ? i looked for it and wasn't able to find it, i expected to see it in the same area than the sprint hack, ignore marker level and so on.

thx for feedback

It's in the "Gather" settings
This is awesome, I will test this out, I want to be able to prioritize on the BLM, to prevent getting slept, or at least keep it silenced.
So would I "Target Prio one = DPS" and also check the "prioritize ranged" box?
If I had 2 silence/stuns, will it identify silence/stun rotations?

more feedback after some testing.
(12-22-2013, 03:40 PM)chharith Wrote:  This is awesome, I will test this out, I want to be able to prioritize on the BLM, to prevent getting slept, or at least keep it silenced.
So would I "Target Prio one = DPS" and also check the "prioritize ranged" box?
If I had 2 silence/stuns, will it identify silence/stun rotations?

more feedback after some testing.

You can setup your silence/stuns in the skillmanager so that they are not cast if the current target has the status you want to rotate on. Prioritze ranged checkbox is still a little funky, what it does is check between the two dps on the other team, which one is further away. That could lead to target switching frequently...I'll do some testing today and see if it needs to be tweaked.
The queue times for pvp on my server are longer than the auto-remove-afk-people-from-duty-finder time. Is there some functionality to prevent myself from being tagged as afk?