Thread Rating:
  • 59 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
PVP Beta
(01-01-2014, 09:03 AM)Shoobiscuit Wrote:  
(12-31-2013, 11:16 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(12-31-2013, 09:50 PM)Shoobiscuit Wrote:  Another thing that would be great:

Make it so the Character doesnt stop at the max range for the ability use. 9/10 times, due to lag, the abilities never get used. If there was a way to cause the abilities to be used at max range, but the bot still moves to 0y (on the target) it would cause less headaches. Hope that makes sense.

there is a range setting just lower it down to what ever you want

Yes. But thats not what im looking for.

what do you mean its not what you are looking for. you said you dont want it to stop at max range. so if you put that to 50% it wont stop to cast till you are 50% of max range to the target. so if max range is 20y it wont stop till u are within 10y of hte target.

(01-01-2014, 03:28 PM)foinv Wrote:  Gather maps dont work

this is about pvp this has nothing to do with gathering... put it in a bug report in the bug thread.
(01-01-2014, 06:14 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

Make it so the Character doesnt stop at the max range for the ability use. 9/10 times, due to lag, the abilities never get used. If there was a way to cause the abilities to be used at max range, but the bot still moves to 0y (on the target) it would cause less headaches. Hope that makes sense.

what do you mean its not what you are looking for. you said you dont want it to stop at max range. so if you put that to 50% it wont stop to cast till you are 50% of max range to the target. so if max range is 20y it wont stop till u are within 10y of hte target.

Thats all good for Casting. But im referring to melee (range) - lowering the max range doesnt fix the whole "Run to Target, Stop, Attack" Because during the 'Stop' part, the target has already left the melee range and the ability wont go off,.

What im looking for is 'Bot runs to Target at 0 yards. As Bot gets to 3y (But is still running to 0y) he fires his ability. Basically remove the "stop" part of the whole sequence.
Target has NOT id 3 (sleep) should do the trick
(01-01-2014, 07:44 PM)Shoobiscuit Wrote:  
(01-01-2014, 06:14 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

Thats all good for Casting. But im referring to melee (range) - lowering the max range doesnt fix the whole "Run to Target, Stop, Attack" Because during the 'Stop' part, the target has already left the melee range and the ability wont go off,.

What im looking for is 'Bot runs to Target at 0 yards. As Bot gets to 3y (But is still running to 0y) he fires his ability. Basically remove the "stop" part of the whole sequence.

i getcha now ya you didnt say melee.. you just said max range.
Anyone else notice this:

After a match, during the loading screen, my bot is Disabling the FC Actions......FC keeps asking me why im doing that!
Loving the new changes to pvp, what you have done with this is outstanding. The only thing im truly wondering, is that could you have it wait a few seconds before it leaves the arena, im actually winning a lot of matches and would probably be commendated if I didn't leave so quickly.

V/R,
Loyal Minion
dunno if that was asked already, but what is best class for PvP?
There is a marauder pvp profile that works pretty well.

Also my lvl 50 map still won't work... HELPPPP!! ^^
is pvp broken? My character doesnt even move in the arena anymore. Do I need a new Wolve's Den mesh?
same problem :-(